Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What Seahawks Fans Are Saying About the AFC South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119512

It's nice to see some compliments from fans of other teams. I agree that our division as a whole might be a laughing stock for right now but not for long.

Why do people think MM is going to be so good? Outside of 2 great games against trash defenses, what has he done to give people this impression? It is baffling.
I will take compliments of the Jaguars any day, but Tennessee? LOL They don't deserve it. And as we showed everyone Sunday, the Colts are overrated.

Quote:Why do people think MM is going to be so good? Outside of 2 great games against trash defenses, what has he done to give people this impression? It is baffling.
I'm sure plenty of people were saying the exact same thing about BB5 last year, with all those bad reads and interceptions in his first year.
Quote:I'm sure plenty of people were saying the exact same thing about BB5 last year, with all those bad reads and interceptions in his first year.

LOL If people want to judge Blake Bortles on his rookie year, they obviously never heard he was supposed to spend all season on the bench.
Quote:I'm sure plenty of people were saying the exact same thing about BB5 last year, with all those bad reads and interceptions in his first year.
No one thought Bortles was good, though. Mariota is getting so much praise for doing absolutely nothing at all... He can run fast and throws nice passes to Walker, that's it.
Quote:No one thought Bortles was good, though. Mariota is getting so much praise for doing absolutely nothing at all... He can run fast and throws nice passes to Walker, that's it.

I assume that has something to do with the colleges they went to. Many people had never even heard of UCF.
Quote:I will take compliments of the Jaguars any day, but Tennessee? LOL They don't deserve it. And as we showed everyone Sunday, the Colts are overrated.
Tennessee will be good again eventually. Just like the Jags, having a decade of draft picks in the top 5 or top ten, they'll land some solid picks in there somewhere.

I didn't think MM was going to translate into the NFL well at all. But now I think he will be good. He's had a few rough games. But he's also had more than just a couple good games too.

The Jags look to be a couple years ahead of them in progress. But they'll be back to relevance fairly soon too.
Quote:Tennessee will be good again eventually. Just like the Jags, having a decade of draft picks in the top 5 or top ten, they'll land some solid picks in there somewhere.

I didn't think MM was going to translate into the NFL well at all. But now I think he will be good. He's had a few rough games. But he's also had more than just a couple good games too.

The Jags look to be a couple years ahead of them in progress. But they'll be back to relevance fairly soon too.

A lot of people said that before the draft: "Marcus Mariota can only play in Chip Kelly's offense," and stuff like that. He proved doubters wrong.

"Eventually" is the key word there. Right now Tennessee is playing for Joey Bosa.
Quote:A lot of people said that before the draft: "Marcus Mariota can only play in Chip Kelly's offense," and stuff like that. He proved doubters wrong.

"Eventually" is the key word there. Right now Tennessee is playing for Joey Bosa.

Doubtful. They will likely protect their investment with a LT.
Quote:Doubtful. They will likely protect their investment with a LT.

Whoever the Titans want, they obviously will get the first or second pick.
Quote:Whoever the Titans want, they obviously will get the first or second pick.

So you agree they are not taking a DE when an elite LT is on the board. Glad we agree.
Quote:So you agree they are not taking a DE when an elite LT is on the board. Glad we agree.

I did not say that.
It's pretty hard to judge a QB by his first year......especially since they so often get thrown out there right out of the gate.

Seems as if they do produce...it's short lived.

BB5 is going to have some staying power in this league and after this year with the receiving corps we have......they are really starting to click.

I feel great about the team for next year.....the coaching staff....not so much. Winning out would sell me.

Of course everyone around the NFL and following the NFL is wrong about Mariota except the posters on this board.

Quote:Of course everyone around the NFL and following the NFL is wrong about Mariota except the posters on this board.

The guy has as many unfinished games as he has good games.