Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Back in town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm stationed in N.C. and don't get home for many games (about one a year). Last one I went to was the Thursday night game last year. Going to the Falcons game tomorrow. How has the crowd looked this year compared to last year?
Crowds have been light all year. Many folks choose to lay on [BLEEP] and watch on their televisions. Some of them even come here and brag about it. One of them thinks he has something special in his 60 inch flat screen and comfortable couch. Friggin pitiful.

Welcome home and enjoy the game!! There will be one more with your attendance. Jags will reward you with a 42-10 beat down of the dirty birds.

Here's hoping. The last great beat down I got to watch in person was the Jags/Panthers game in 07. It was great. Thursday night game was a nail biter but I like watching high scoring games in our favor
Here's hoping. The last great beat down I got to watch in person was the Jags/Panthers game in 07. It was great. Thursday night game was a nail biter but I like watching high scoring games in our favor
I'll be there. Making some noise on defensive third downs. 

Went to the Oct 18th game. Fair amount of emptys in the club seats and upper decks, but still a pretty good crowd. 

Oh, I anticipate coming home hoarse tomorrow. Gonna be a good time. I'd love to see an outstanding offense outfit and a fierce defense.
camp lejuene?

Yep. Retire in 18 months and am moving home for GOOD.
I'll be at the game. No one can say that Jaguar fans aren't tough! We'll have two games under 70 degrees this year - the Thursday nighter and tomorrow.

Green Bay has nothing on us.

Quote:I'll be at the game. No one can say that Jaguar fans aren't tough! We'll have two games under 70 degrees this year - the Thursday nighter and tomorrow.

Green Bay has nothing on us.
That's like 21c... That's the height of summer for me Sad
Yea I just left there 7 months ago. So happy to get away from that hell hole

Corpsman?

I'm heading up tomorrow and been up for a game the last 3 years but haven't found a place to get out after the game yet. Any suggestions on where to park and get back to 95?  

Congrats man. I wish I could make it to a game.

Just bought a new 75' Sony 4K which is nice and all but would be better to see the games in person.

Thank you, and all vets for the service. Welcome home, and look forward to seeing you at the games, now and next season.

Welcome Home Soldier!

I have a dang fine big screen too but nothing beats the view from the SEZ.

The team got the crowd going after a weird first half.

I expect they'll be fired up tomorrow.  :thumbsup:
On paper we should win. But we've lost to really bad teams already so I'm not holding my breath. 

Nope. Gunny.

Quote:Corpsman?
Thanks brother! Looking forward to having a blast. We're gonna be in sect 218.

Quote:Welcome Home Soldier!

I have a dang fine big screen too but nothing beats the view from the SEZ.

The team got the crowd going after a weird first half.

I expect they'll be fired up tomorrow. :thumbsup:
Welcome home man. I too am home from the Bahamas for the game tomorrow. Only the 2nd one I've been able to make this year (panthers/home opener), so I'm stoked just like you. Thanks for your service!
Pages: 1 2