Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 15 Inactives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the last home game. Once again I'll try to predict the inactives for the game...

JAGUARS INACTIVES

DE Ryan Davis

RB TJ Yeldon

TE Nic Jacobs

FS Sergio Brown

C Luke Bowanko

LB Bartu Joplo

WR Rashad Lawrence

With Davis and Yeldon listed as doubtful, they're not playing. Gus suggested earlier in the week that TJ might have a chance, but even back then Yeldon was telling the media his next action would likely be against the Saints. Walters and Gratz were limited all week in practice. Seeing as they were not held out and knowing how much the team wants them starting, I believe they'll be active. Nic Jacobs was also limited all week, but since they don't really need him active at TE I thinking he sits this one out. Sergio Brown just recently came down with a thumb injury wherein he was limited on Friday, and my suspicion is that he sits since the injury just so recently occurred.

Gus mentioned in his most recent interview that Marshall is now the team's nickel CB, but does that mean McCray is inactive again. That's tough to say because Gus also recently said that he liked how McCray has responded in practice from being a healthy scratch in the last game. I think he's a go especially if Sergio Brown sits, and definitely if Gratz ends up missing the game. Luke Bowanko is sure to sit yet again as a jar on the shelf for next year, but this still leaves room for two more healthy scratches. Chris Smith finally saw action last week and did ok so I'm thinking just maybe he goes again. With Poz back in action I'm thinking Bartu Joplo sits this one out, although it's possible they sit someone else
(Chris Smith?)
since Joplo was recently waived by the Falcons and they might feel he's itching to prove himself against them. For the last scratch it appears that WR Rashad Lawrence is still on the roster. At one point it was reported they waived him, but I guess when Gerhart and Pierce both went on IR they never had to.

FALCONS INACTIVES

LB Paul Warrilow

LB Tyler Starr

DT Joey Mbu

RT Bryce Harris

DE Malliciah Goodman

CB Akeem King

RB Terron Ward

Warrilow is the only player declared out so this gets tough quickly. Starr was just added to their roster so he'll likely need some practice reps before he becomes active for a game. Two players recently activated from their practice squad are G Ben Garland and DT Joey Mbu. Garland is a 2nd year player and one of only three Gs on their roster so I figure he'll be active, although Mbu is a rookie and one of four DTs so I'm guessing he'll sit this game. RT Bryce Harris and DE Malliciah Goodman are typical scratches probably sitting again along with rookies Akeem King and Terron Ward,

T.J. Yeldon is officially listed as doubtful, but it is safe to say he will not play. Look for Denard Robinson to have a big day.

Interestingly I have not read Poz will miss another game. In fact someone wrote he will try to play.

Any ideas?
So I missed on two Jaguars players as Sergio Brown and Rashad Lawrence are active. In Brown's place, Gratz is inactive with his hamstring injury, and in Lawrence's place, Bryan Walters is inactive with his ongoing back injury.

I mised one Falcons player as Tyler Starr is active. In Starr's place, DE Ben Garland is inactive.