Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: RB depth vs. ATL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are we looking at Gray and\or Barnyard spelling Shoelace this week?

Or am I forgetting any other Jags RBs?
I hope to see Gray get some looks especially in short yardage situations.

bortles ?

I hope gray  makes the most of his opportunity and gets a least one td

Barnyard?

Alualu?? Lol
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...vs-falcons

<p style="font-family:arial, verdana, helvetica;color:rgb(34,34,33);">According to this article, we will see Denard Robinson a lot when Blake Bortles is not throwing it.

Quote:Barnyard?

Joe Barnyard, from Vikings, signed by Jags to PS, promoted to active roster late October.
!
Baynard will spell Robinson and Gray will probably be used in short yardage situations.
Quote:Barnyard?

Banyard.

Auto-correct got me in o.p.
I'm wishing Yeldon to have a fast recovery, but in the meantime I feel pretty good about D.Rob. He's fast and decisive and has excellent 'field vision'. I think he'll do 'aright.

Quote:Banyard.

Auto-correct got me in OP.

All these people who complain about auto-correct need to learn how to use devices without it. Or else learn how to turn it off.
Quote:All these people who complain about auto-correct need to learn how to use devices without it. Or else learn how to turn it off.

Yeah you tell em JDub!
Quote:All these people who complain about auto-correct need to learn how to use devices without it. Or else learn how to turn it off.

Jdub how are you so smart!
Who do you think you are?
Still looking for that sarcasm button and trying to set the clock on my VCR. Maybe one day...
Quote:Who do you think you are?

A diehard Jaguars fan, of course. Who else?

Quote:Still looking for that sarcasm button and trying to set the clock on my VCR. Maybe one day...

LOL You don't need a VCR anymore, silly. Having a DVR is so much better - no more setting the clock or missing the end of a recorded football game.

I was not being sarcastic. If your text is automatically corrected, you obviously are not using a computer. I never had anything automatically corrected.

No they don't.

You need to learn when to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Don't you mean "All these poodles who accompanied Al Gore and auto-asphyxiated nerds to lend houses to undeserved widowers. Oranges lean horizontal."?