Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: fun little poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
please vote. this is just some fun to see what people think.
Ill take "seldom used pet names for genitalia" for $2000 Alex!
Unless we draft some guy named Braden Allen, I'm guessing that one won't happen.
I voted Head coach gets FRED!..... :teehee:

Quote:I voted Head coach gets FRED!..... :teehee:
SO much this
Quote:I voted Head coach gets FRED!..... :teehee:

I was a little hesitant to pick that one. I didn't know which Fred we were referring to.
Quote:I was a little hesitant to pick that one. I didn't know which Fred we were referring to.

I got Freded once. It wasn't pretty.
the poll has been fixed
You're no fun :verymad:

NO Nintendo Switch for you!

Quote:the poll has been fixed

Why did you fix the pole?
Wolfie really wants that Switch lol
Quote:Wolfie really wants that Switch lol

That i do. This will be the first Christmas that i ask for a Switch. rember how when we were little kids parents would tell us to be good or Santa will bring you coal,and Switchs,  :yes:  :yes:
Quote:That i do. This will be the first Christmas that i ask for a Switch. rember how when we were little kids parents would tell us to be good or Santa will bring you coal,and Switchs, :yes: :yes:

Wow
I was wondering something. can we have a stickey put on this until either Christmas comes and goes or i get a Nintendo Switch. 

Quote:I was wondering something. can we have a stickey put on this until either Christmas comes and goes or i get a Nintendo Switch.

You could just bump it every week.

Think of it as a long term Advent calendar without the chocolate.
I changed my mind,and am going to break down,and ask for it for my birthday.  :yes:  :yes:

2 new choices added in the poll now. 

Dang it Wolfie, I picked the switch before I saw the girlfriend option. Well I guess voting an option doesn't make any any more likely tho right. Hopefully you get both.

Quote:You could just bump it every week.

Think of it as a long term Advent calendar without the chocolate.
Ah now thats a good memory, I loved those things.
Pages: 1 2