Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson interview.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allen Robinson was on the Doug Gotlieb show. I'm sure what will be one of many interviews to come.

http://cbsprt.co/1QsqPcF
By the way I should add that Doug gave a nice intro to Allen and the up and coming Jaguars. It was quite interesting to hear someone have a sincere inflection while mentioning the Jaguars. I don't listen to this show at all so I don't know what Doug's history towards the Jags is. I just listen to Jim Rome and then flip the station. I'm glad I forgot to do that today. Unfortunate that intro is not included in this video.
NFL network has interviewed Julius, Beadles, and ARob this week. Our offense is starting to be the next sensation of the NFL, they are indeed a fun group to watch when they're on fire. Gotta keep the consistency though, that's the main thing.

Quote:NFL network has interviewed Julius, Beadles, and ARob this week. Our offense is starting to be the next sensation of the NFL, they are indeed a fun group to watch when they're on fire. Gotta keep the consistency though, that's the main thing.

That's what happens when you score 51 points.
since the return of the bye week the Jaguars Offense has scored 179 points in six games which is on average 29.8 points per game! :woot:<strong> </strong>

25 points per game for the whole season!
Quote:That's what happens when you score 51 points.
I've heard/read multiple talking heads speak highly of the Jags, in the past few weeks. Not just because of this 51 point beat down we had this past week (although it definitely didn't hurt).

Within the last 4 weeks, people have really started to take notice of this team. People are really starting to realize that Bortles, and this very young group of Offensive talent we have acquired, is no joke.
Fantasy will really help ARob bb5 jt80 and even Hurns make big names for themselves.
Quote:I've heard/read multiple talking heads speak highly of the Jags, in the past few weeks. Not just because of this 51 point beat down we had this past week (although it definitely didn't hurt).

Within the last 4 weeks, people have really started to take notice of this team. People are really starting to realize that Bortles, and this very young group of Offensive talent we have acquired, is no joke.

It started with the Thursday night game. That week, we got praises from a lot of "talking heads" about our offense, but the Titans got none of it except for one page about Marcus Mariota. Before kickoff I knew it was not just hype for a game, but a real interest in the birth of the NFL's next great offense.