Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile  Richard Stockton and former New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl, along with sideline/field reporter and interviewer Kristina Pink, are announcing the live TV game commentary of the Jaguars Vs. Falcons early regional single header home game on The NFL On FOX, seen primary in all of the State Of Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, and locally on WFOX Channel 30 live on HD.   :yes:

WJAX CBS Channel 47 is also televising only the Broncos @ Steelers, late primary double header game in Jacksonvile on The NFL On CBS,  also seen live on HD.      Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

Why is so little of Florida covering Jacksonville when it is shown in all of Georgia? That does not make any sense. It looks like I am at the southern edge of their coverage for our game.

Quote:Why is so little of Florida covering Jacksonville when it is shown in all of Georgia? That does not make any sense. It looks like I am at the southern edge of their coverage for our game.

Because watching an undefeated team face a team from the media's love obsession NFCE, is a better ratings draw than watching two teams with losing records? 

Not to mention you get a lot of transient New Yorkers in central/south Florida. 

Because South of Daytona is New York

Quote:Because South of Daytona is New York

winner
Quote:Why is so little of Florida covering Jacksonville when it is shown in all of Georgia? That does not make any sense. It looks like I am at the southern edge of their coverage for our game.

Every Falcons game is shown in at least in the vast majority of Georgia,  if not all of Georgia.  

Florida has 3 NFL teams and one of the largest populations of people that are originally from other states.   
I'm catching the Jaguars in Cincinnati at BW3.  Prolly Harper's Point.  Again.

Looks like you'll be watching the Carolina/Giants game.
Quote:Looks like you'll be watching the Carolina/Giants game.

This happens a lot with these maps. Often Gainesville appears to be on a coverage border, making it hard to tell which game I will get. So far I have been able to watch all of them except the Bills game, which was played during my vacation.
Watching the game as usual at BW's in Dublin.

I live in Melbourne, FL and I have to go to a bar to see the game. Thank God I am an alcoholic or this would be a big problem

Quote:I live in Melbourne, FL and I have to go to a bar to see the game. Thank God I am an alcoholic or this would be a big problem

I ain't no alcoholic, I'm a drunk! Never been to a meeting in my life! Drunk Jag fans unite!
I don't get it. Why flex it then? They already have a near prime time game with Carolina? So dumb. Now I cant watch the game. Id much prefer it at 1 and watch the game in my local area.

Quote:I live in Melbourne, FL and I have to go to a bar to see the game. Thank God I am an alcoholic or this would be a big problem

Quote:I ain't no alcoholic, I'm a drunk! Never been to a meeting in my life! Drunk Jag fans unite!

Not sure where she got it but, there was a lady at the last game that had a shirt that said "My team makes me drink" with a Jag logo. 
Quote:I don't get it. Why flex it then? They already have a near prime time game with Carolina? So dumb. Now I cant watch the game. Id much prefer it at 1 and watch the game in my local area.

Next weeks game was flexed. This week's game is on its regularly scheduled broadcast.
Quote:I ain't no alcoholic, I'm a drunk! Never been to a meeting in my life! Drunk Jag fans unite!
A.A. is for quitters......
Quote:Next weeks game was flexed. This week's game is on its regularly scheduled broadcast.
My mistake. Haha. Got ahead of myself.
I still can't figure out if I will be watching the Jaguars or Panthers.