Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TJ Yeldon has an MCL sprain.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He probably will miss this week. Time for my boy DROB to step up.
We are pretty thin at that position, I had to go to the Depth Chart to see what other RB's are on the team. They still have Pierce listed on the Depth Chart.

...and I picked him up on both of my playoff fantasy foot ball teams.

Banana

Quote:We are pretty thin at that position, I had to go to the Depth Chart to see what other RB's are on the team. They still have Pierce listed on the Depth Chart.
They just signed Jonas Gray from Miami's P.S.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id...jonas-gray
Signed Jonas Gray too. We should be ok for a week, DRob will fill in just fine

<div>
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/md_1010xl'>‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@md_1010xl</span></a>
</div>
<p class="" style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">I'm told it is an MCL sprain for TJ Yeldon & that, at this point, it is not considered season-ending but don't expect him to play this week.

<p class="" style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">^ (Dempsey)
Shoelace time!

Quote:...and I picked him up on both of my playoff fantasy foot ball teams.

Banana
Clearly it's your fault. Nice job, Rico. Nice job.
Check the CLEV, MIA, and CIN games below for the last time D-Rob got a start.  (Turned out pretty good)

[Image: vsnlo8.jpg]

There's no sense in bringing him back. Send TJ to the IR with his MCL.
Quote:There's no sense in bringing him back. Send TJ to the IR with his MCL.
Guessing this is sarcasm?
As for Yeldon's sprain, let me just add BAD WORD REMOVED HERE before the OP does.

I like D-Rob. A lot. But I really was hoping that Yeldon could get his 1000 yards rushing.

Quote:As for Yeldon's sprain, let me just add BAD WORD REMOVED HERE before the OP does.

I like D-Rob. A lot. But I really was hoping that Yeldon could get his 1000 yards rushing.

Yeldon is a rookie. I don't think anybody expected him to run for 1,000 yards this season. He does have that many total yards if you include receiving.

Quote:Check the CLEV, MIA, and CIN games below for the last time D-Rob got a start. (Turned out pretty good)

[Image: vsnlo8.jpg]
Yup, that's pretty good. It sure looks like when DRob gets plenty of touches, he produces admirably (just like this past Sunday).

Just like I thought, when healthy and given enough opportunity, he's gonna get around 100-130 yards and a TD or 2.

Can't ask for more than that out of the RB position.
Quote:Yeldon is a rookie. I don't think anybody expected him to run for 1,000 yards this season. He does have that many total yards if you include receiving.

I was thinking at the beginning of the season he could do it. But back then, I was also worried about his tendency to fumble, which he did often at Alabama. He hasn't fumbled once this year. Impressive.
Quote:Guessing this is sarcasm?

Why risk further injury to our rising star RB for the remainder of a dead end season?
Quote:Yeldon is a rookie. I don't think anybody expected him to run for 1,000 yards this season. He does have that many total yards if you include receiving.

Expecting, and hoping he can, are two different things.
Quote:Why risk further injury to our rising star RB for the remainder of a dead end season?

This is not a dead end season FYI. We still have a chance of going to the playoffs.
Quote:There's no sense in bringing him back. Send TJ to the IR with his MCL.

Well.... they haven't officially been eliminated from a playoff berth.  It's an extreme longshot  - but if the miracle happens and they need him week 16 - and he's able to play.... 

I don't see the harm in waiting to designate him till someone else clinches the division. 
Quote:Why risk further injury to our rising star RB for the remainder of a dead end season?

Oh, I don't know... Maybe because the season isn't dead yet?
Pages: 1 2 3