Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Julius Thomas Interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/nfl-fantas...13658.html

That workout looks pretty intense.  I don't see how he could do workouts of this nature and have so many say he was out of shape.

But this was a good interview.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://sports.yahoo.com/video/nfl-fantasy-live-thomas-bortles-210013658.html'>http://sports.yahoo.com/video/nfl-fantasy-live-thomas-bortles-210013658.html</a>

That workout looks pretty intense. I don't see how he could do workouts of this nature and have so many say he was out of shape.

But this was a good interview.
I'm one of those in the minority's that says you don't have to be cut up to be athletic and healthy. He may genetically carry a little extra weight but it doesn't stop him. Heck I carry about 10 extra pounds that never seem to go away but I'm a really good cyclist. I usually average between 16.5mph to 19. I mean look at Eddie lacy. The dudes got a watermelon for a stomach but can move like the wind. It's crazy.
Thomas has been playing well recently. Shut me up real quick. Keep it up!
Honestly, I would think that a little extra weight on a guy who has to outmuscle Linebackers and such would be a benefit, within reason of course. If you're lighter, that just means you're easier to push around.

As long as he isn't doing Derrick Harvey workouts, I'm good with his fitness plans
I always liked JT. He's got good hands, and you don't lose those going from one team to another.

Quote:Honestly, I would think that a little extra weight on a guy who has to outmuscle linebackers and such would be a benefit, within reason of course. If you're lighter, that just means you're easier to push around.

That helps if the RB is like MJD, but not outside runners whose biggest concern is speed.
Quote:That helps if the RB is like MJD, but not outside runners whose biggest concern is speed.

Okay, I'll bite.

Why are you trying to discuss RBs in a thread about Julius Thomas here?
JT was brought here to help this going offense, and give bortles that checkdown and redzone target that lewis has never become.

So far he has done everything, would of been alot more productive if he wasn't hurt for the first 6 weeks.
Quote:JT was brought here to help this going offense, and give bortles that checkdown and redzone target that lewis has never become.

So far he has done everything, would of been alot more productive if he wasn't hurt for the first 6 weeks.

This. I think he could of gotten 10+ TDs this year if he played the whole season. He looks just as potent in this offense as he did in Denver's.
He looks like he lacks that first step ir maybe denver online just gave more time for him to get open.

I wasn't sure how he was going to do our if he was just another jacob tamme.

I'm glad he's not just a system guy
Quote:Okay, I'll bite.

Because, when the extra weight is on the TE and not the RB, the K is likely to miss more XPs than he should.
Quote:He looks like he lacks that first step ir maybe denver online just gave more time for him to get open.

I wasn't sure how he was going to do our if he was just another jacob tamme.

I'm glad he's not just a system guy

I've heard they have some good bandwidths put that way
Must be using fiber optics haha, damn cell phone autocorrect heh
Quote:That helps if the RB is like MJD, but not outside runners whose biggest concern is speed.
But when you are a TE, sometimes it might help even if they are not them.  Even if they dont, they still might.  Unless of course, they play the other one!
Quote:Because, when the extra weight is on the TE and not the RB, the K is likely to miss more XPs than he should.

Makes as much sense as anything else.
Quote:Okay, I'll bite.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
I'm really falling for JT. He's really started to move and that will simply increase ARob and Hurn's productivity, if only he'd been fit from week 1 we might see a few extra wins to our name. He'll catch another TD tomorrow.
Yeah in the off-season I was more on the cgarles clay or jordan Cameron train, as they have been productive with no qb. But JT missed 6 games pretty much and I think has more catches and yards then both of them.

I'm a happy jaguar fan.

In 4-5 sets how do you cover

Robinson

Hurns

Thomas/lewis

Lee/greene/walters

Yeldon/d.rob

These are a possible 9 young prospects we should have on our team for years to come and will only get better with experience
Calling Lewis young? And can get better with experience?...
Pages: 1 2