Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Yeldon probably won't reach 1k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that he has missed a game and probably won't play against the Falcons, he probably won't get his thousand yards.

I was hoping for Bortles 4k, Hurns, 1k, Robinson 1k, and Yeldon 1k.

We can still get Hurns to 1000 and Bortles to 4000. Arob already has his 1k.

I'm not giving up on the season yet, but man....next year is going to be wild.
Still an impressive rookie season and offensive season for us. Yeldon hit 1k from scrimmage at least. Not the same but still cool.
I agree, 1K from scrimmage is still a good season as a rookie.

The game always slows down for most players, after their rookie season.

Next year I hope he explodes for 1400 yards and around 9 TDs. With Cann, Linder and whatever new center we have.
How close is he to 1,000 yards?

Quote:How close is he to 1,000 yards?

1 million yards away.
Quote:1 million yards away.

You know better than that. There is no reason to say such crap. Stop lying to me.

Quote:I agree, 1K from scrimmage is still a good season as a rookie.

The game always slows down for most players, after their rookie season.

Next year I hope he explodes for 1400 yards and around 9 TDs. With Cann, Linder and whatever new center we have.

He's been decent, but explosive is not a word I would use to describe him. Maybe with better line play (actually having a hole to hit) he can use his style to reach such totals.

Quote:<div>
How close is he to 1,000 yards?

</div>

15,785,592-15,785,332= how many yards he needs

Quote:He's been decent, but explosive is not a word I would use to describe him. Maybe with better line play (actually having a hole to hit) he can use his style to reach such totals.

Improving the offensive line obviously will help him.
Quote:15,785,592-15,785,332= how many yards he needs

Why do you say that? (seriously)
Quote:Why do you say that? (seriously)

Because you could have (seriously) found out by now.
Quote:Because you could have (seriously) found out by now.

That does not mean people should lie to me.
Quote:That does not mean people should lie to me.

To be fair I didn't lie, if you did the math, you would have gotten your answer. 
Quote:To be fair I didn't lie, if you did the math, you would have gotten your answer. 

The way you wrote it does not make sense. My math skills suck.
Quote:How close is he to 1,000 yards?

He is 260 away. Currently has 740 rushing yards. Also, 279 receiving yards.
Quote:He is 260 away. Currently has 740 rushing yards. Also, 279 receiving yards.

Thank you! Assuming Yeldon misses the Falcons game, he will need a lot of rushing yards against both the Saints and Texans. I hope he can play Sunday. But because he is a rookie, I was never concerned about this.
Quote:Thank you! Assuming Yeldon misses the Falcons game, he will need a lot of rushing yards against both the Saints and Texans. I hope he can play Sunday. But because he is a rookie, I was never concerned about this.

You are welcome :yes: and agreed. I think he will play though the dude is pretty tough.
If he plays, he has a shot.

If not, then he will miss it.

The Gray signing says he won't play.
Quote:You are welcome and agreed. I think he will play though the dude is pretty tough.

It depends on the severity of his injury and whether he can practice this week. I am sure if Yeldon plays, he will split carries with Robinson.
Quote:It depends on the severity of his injury and whether he can practice this week. I am sure if Yeldon plays, he will split carries with Robinson.

Seem to work well last week although Robinson got more carries because Yeldon was hurt it still worked out well.
Pages: 1 2