Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Footage of THREE riflemen at San Bernadino
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And what's with the SWAT team in the background?

<div>
<div>https://youtu.be/QllrmE8ihY0
</div>
</div>

Since those guys seem to be showing up along with the SWAT team, I think this is much ado about nothing. 

Its called conspiracy 

I like to hope that the GOP didn't organize this as a false flag attack, but it was extremely convenient for them. It allowed them to call into question Democratic immigration policies, make Ben Carson look like a clown and put a healthy new dose of boogeyman out there. They just weren't counting on one third of Republicans being so stupid as to support Trump's "no more Muslims" garbage.

It's food for thought, certainly, given that there are plenty of eyewitness accounts of three white, male shooters, and now video showing three men headed towards the building.

Wasn't the local law enforcement SWAT team conducting live shooter training nearby and either responded to the 911 call or heard shots fired?

Quote:Wasn't the local law enforcement SWAT team conducting live shooter training nearby and either responded to the 911 call or heard shots fired?

Yes, this has many of the hallmarks of a false flag.
Quote:Yes, this has many of the hallmarks of a false flag.

It has many of the hallmarks of a coincidence.
Quote:It has many of the hallmarks of a coincidence.

Once is chance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.
Quote:Once is chance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

Goldfinger!   Right? 
You guys know that SWAT teams train regularly. There are full-time SWAT units that work various places in their jurisdiction. Just because they show up quickly, it doesn't mean it was a conspiracy.

Quote:You guys know that SWAT teams train regularly. There are full-time SWAT units that work various places in their jurisdiction. Just because they show up quickly, it doesn't mean it was a conspiracy.

Let them have their conspiracy. It's what they do.
Quote:You guys know that SWAT teams train regularly. There are full-time SWAT units that work various places in their jurisdiction. Just because they show up quickly, it doesn't mean it was a conspiracy.

Yes, we've had several conversations about the militarization of the police force and it's cost to freedom in our society. Boys with toys will always find ways to play with them.
The tin foil is strong in here.

Everyone knows that it wasn't islamic extremists who shot up San Bernadino.  I mean does it sound like something Islamic Extremists would do?  No!  They would never do something like that.

Obviously it was the US Government.  But the US government has no reason to do it, so more likely members of the SWAT Team were affected by an Artifact, and ended up killing a bunch of people.  The secret service covered it up so they can contain the artifact in Warehouse 13, a top secret non-government facility located somewhere in South Dakota.  I like to think of it as America's Attic.  The story told to us was a cover so that the SWAT Agents don't go to jail for being affected by an Artifact.  

Quote:Everyone knows that it wasn't islamic extremists who shot up San Bernadino.  I mean does it sound like something Islamic Extremists would do?  No!  They would never do something like that.

Obviously it was the US Government.  But the US government has no reason to do it, so more likely members of the SWAT Team were affected by an Artifact, and ended up killing a bunch of people.  The secret service covered it up so they can contain the artifact in Warehouse 13, a top secret non-government facility located somewhere in South Dakota.  I like to think of it as America's Attic.  The story told to us was a cover so that the SWAT Agents don't go to jail for being affected by an Artifact.  

I think we all know the answer.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Quote:Everyone knows that it wasn't islamic extremists who shot up San Bernadino. I mean does it sound like something Islamic Extremists would do? No! They would never do something like that.

Obviously it was the US Government. But the US government has no reason to do it, so more likely members of the SWAT Team were affected by an Artifact, and ended up killing a bunch of people. The secret service covered it up so they can contain the artifact in Warehouse 13, a top secret non-government facility located somewhere in South Dakota. I like to think of it as America's Attic. The story told to us was a cover so that the SWAT Agents don't go to jail for being affected by an Artifact.

Go home Artie, you're drunk.
Wait, isn't it much more likely that the people entering are

Quote:I like to hope that the GOP didn't organize this as a false flag attack, but it was extremely convenient for them. It allowed them to call into question Democratic immigration policies, make Ben Carson look like a clown and put a healthy new dose of boogeyman out there. They just weren't counting on one third of Republicans being so stupid as to support Trump's "no more Muslims" garbage.

It's food for thought, certainly, given that there are plenty of eyewitness accounts of three white, male shooters, and now video showing three men headed towards the building.

I think it's pretty obvious the three men approaching the building are police officers.

Quote:Wait, isn't it much more likely that the people entering are

I think it's pretty obvious the three men approaching the building are police officers.

OMG, the police were the shooters!!!