Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brian Baldinger Gives Kudos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of us who are not big on twitter, former NFL lineman and current NFL Network analyst Brian Baldinger has strong praise for the Jaguars.

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/676094137213546497

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/676133008131403776

I heard him sing our praises a few times yesterday on the NFL Network. For the first time in quite some time, I don't think there were many (if any) jeers or snickers from his co-commentators...then again, I don't think I saw him in a segment with Heath "RePresh" Evans.

TELVIN FINALLY GETTING PRAISE <3

Quote:I heard him sing our praises a few times yesterday on the NFL Network. For the first time in quite some time, I don't think there were many (if any) jeers or snickers from his co-commentators...then again, I don't think I saw him in a segment with Heath "RePresh" Evans.

Heath is a dink, if the topic isn't about the Pats or the Saints he checks out and says the team sucks. 
Quote:Heath is a dink, if the topic isn't about the Pats or the Saints he checks out and says the team sucks. 

LOL The Saints are one of the teams that sucks. He obviously is a Saints and Patriots homer.

Reading through comments one fan said "all that talent has 3 points against the mediocore colts" and then had to eat his words. I love it! he did own up to it though so props to him.

Quote:Reading through comments one fan said "all that talent has 3 points against the mediocre Colts" and then had to eat his words. I love it! he did own up to it though so props to him.

LOL Obviously that fan did not watch our game in Nashville, where we scored 39 points.
I thought this response was pretty funny,"Well they should, they've been drafting top 10 for about a decade."
Quote:I thought this response was pretty funny,"Well they should, they've been drafting top 10 for about a decade."
Its sad that only now is it beginning to pay dividends.

2008 Harvey

2009 Monroe

2010 Alualu

2011 Gabbert

2012 Blackmon

Man, the only real positive impact in that whole group was Blackmon, but even that was curtailed by his suspension.

I'm glad those days appear to be over for now, or at least are soon to be over.