Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ima gonna miss you guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welp...and so...the end is near...

I will miss this place. We have all, mostly all, pissed one another off to a degree. Hopefully not to a high degree.

I said it before..I'd pound a few chillies with anyone here. Then I can at least say...Say that to my face, mother piss....lol

It got testy and hopefully some of the comments were made to get a reaction and not too personal

Regardless of your leanings, politics does run our lives. The ineptness of DC is astounding.

The party before country is obvious. My re election before country, even more so.

I think we were going to be pissed off with either HC or DJT winning. Never have I seen two candidates that made this country shake their heads, and in the end..not vote.

We've managed to embarrass ourselves on the world stage.

In the end...it's the arts and athletics that bind us. Schools should never cut them

Go to a Jag game...Republicans, Dems, Independents, Christians, Atheists, Black , Brown, White, White collar, Blue collar, Male, Female......all cheering, celebrating and yes..booing together ...for one common denominator. OUR Team.

Go Jags.

Hope to see some of you on some other venue...twitter is out for me.

Make the Jags Great Again.

Piss the politicians.
Uh, new MB?
I'm going to jump off the Bridge of Lions bridge in St. Aug tomorrow evening if I can get out of work on time 

The Jags are going to have blood on their hands !!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:Uh, new MB?

no ..... disregard that obvious slip .... he's dillusional.  there's no new message board that we're migrating to.
Quote:Uh, new MB?

Starting one on FB I believe. Something like..Former Jag Message Board Members...? Try that one. Don't know of any others
Quote:I'm going to jump off the Bridge of Lions bridge in St. Aug tomorrow evening if I can get out of work on time 

The Jags are going to have blood on their hands !!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hence the new name after the jumps...Bridge of Jaguars.
Quote:Hence the new name after the jumps...Bridge of Jaguars.

Exactly .... me and JW are going down together.  Kind of like Romeo and Juliet.
Quote:Starting one on FB I believe. Something like..Former Jag Message Board Members...? Try that one. Don't know of any others

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/23626-new-message-board/'>https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/23626-new-message-board/</a>