Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hurns had a huge game returning from injury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
105 yards on just 3 grabs. I posted in the official Jags vs Colts thread that he would have a big day.

He is now 137 yards from a 1000 yard season.

Which would give us 2 WRs over the 1K mark. He also has 9 TD on the year.
I was so happy to see Hurns have a big game.

He is easily one of my favorite Jaguars. He's tough, he works hard and he plays with passion.

We need more Allen Hurns type players on this roster.
Tough as nails. Happy for him.

Thunder and Lighting part II
He good.
Happy for him, he works hard and it pays off. A true pro.
Should have darfted cooper though.....
In just their second year, Hurns and Robinson are already making me think they'll be far superior to thunder and lightning. 21 TDs between the 2. It's just insane how good they are at this stage.
Quote:Should have darfted cooper though.....

You should, but Oakland dafted him instead.  And look how big the need is at WR in Jville.

To Hurns, simply a baller.  Some folks can just flat play.  Hurns gets it done.
And if Fowler is a beast you willy quickly forget about Cooper.
And if Fowler is a beast you will quickly forget about Cooper.
Why would anyone sane lament about Cooper considering the receivers Jacksonville has?  We can't ask for a better top 4.  Robinson, Hurns, Lee and Greene represent by far the best quartet of receivers in franchise history.

Hurns is such a baller. I hope he has a 10 year career in the nfl. He is one of my favorite jaguars players.
Quote:Why would anyone sane lament about Cooper considering the receivers Jacksonville has? We can't ask for a better top 4. Robinson, Hurns, Lee and Greene represent by far the best quartet of receivers in franchise history.

I love Walters as a PR and slot guy. Top 5 in franchise history. However I am in the camp that bortles is so good he makes all those around him better than they are in a vacuum.
Want to get a Hurns jersey.
I think Robinson and hurns should be re named to shake and bake! Robinson with that shake in the end zone and hurns with that bake on that long run! Boom!
Quote:I love Walters as a PR and slot guy. Top 5 in franchise history. However I am in the camp that bortles is so good he makes all those around him better than they are in a vacuum.
Greene already blows Walters out of the water in both areas and he's just scratching the surface of his ability. Another 5th round Caldwell gem.
Quote:Greene already blows Walters out of the water in both areas and he's just scratching the surface of his ability. Another 5th round Caldwell gem.
Another FSU 5th round Gem
I think he's going to end the season over 1000 yards at this rate, man that's going to be sweet having two WR over 1000 yards in one season!

Pages: 1 2