Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dan Skuta back at practice today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is good news. With Poz playing in a cast, this means we will have our starters out there playing at LB.
We don't know if Poz will play.

We don't know if he won't play either.

Bradley said "if he plays, it will be with a cast."
You 2 act like yall are married lol
Get a room you two

Quote:You 2 act like yall are married lol

What makes you think I ever wanted to get married?
Quote:What makes you think I ever wanted to get married?

Seriously?
Quote:Seriously?

Did you think I need to love a man without fur, paws, whiskers, and triangular ears, instead of a neutered feline who loves me? The choice is a no-brainer and has already been made.
Quote:Did you think I need to love a man without fur, paws, whiskers, and triangular ears, instead of a neutered feline who loves me? The choice is a no-brainer and has already been made.

That's one of the most glorious, and saddest, things I've ever read.
Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.... Remember that...

I think she'd have her husband neutered too

Quote:Did you think I need to love a man without fur, paws, whiskers, and triangular ears, instead of a neutered feline who loves me? The choice is a no-brainer and has already been made.

I woke up cranky and stubborn because I don't want to go to work today. Reading this golden nugget has completely lifted me spirits.

Oh....oh that is just too perfect.
Skuta is avg to sucky.  Can we please sign some real play making free agent LBs.

Quote:Skuta is avg to sucky. Can we please sign some real play making free agent LBs.

Really? My impression was that he was average to above average in the role he has been performing. What makes him sucky? I can't think of a specific game but I haven't really paid enough attention to him in particular.
Quote:Skuta is avg to sucky.

Hot take
Quote:Skuta is avg to sucky.  Can we please sign some real play making free agent LBs.
HUH?

You make my head hurt worse than MissJagsFanatic's posts

Quote:Really? My impression was that he was average to above average in the role he has been performing. What makes him sucky? I can't think of a specific game but I haven't really paid enough attention to him in particular.

Yeah... everything I've seen/heard is he's been pretty darn good
Who?
Quote:Yeah... everything I've seen/heard is he's been pretty darn good
MMhmm...

as the OTTO he has been pretty good. Although not generating much pressure, he has played the run very well, his absence the last couple games has been noticeable.

We need Skuts in there. Armbrister is awful.

I believe Poz missed the Bucs game. And Skuts missed the last two.

Those games we were horribly whipped around on D by the Bucs, Bolts, and tacks.
Skuta was solid and did his job pretty well. We could do with more Dan Skutas on the D.
Pages: 1 2