Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vegas Odds Colts @ Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This week the usual site that I go to for the odds has the game off of the betting line.  I assume it's because of the uncertainty at QB for the Colts, so I made my own odds.  Winner is a pick'em and the Over/Under is 43.5.

I just can't pick the Jags knowing we're going up against a team with a QB

Originally the line opened with the Colts as a 1 1/2 point favorite, but that didn't last long.
Most places still say "no line," but a couple places are now calling it a "pick" em game with one site listing the Colts as 1 point favorite.

Quote:I just can't pick the Jags knowing we're going up against a team with a QB

If that's the case, we're doomed.
Well at least we won't have to worry about a 87 yard TD run by the quarterback......

I picked the Jags and over. I think Bortles is going to have another career day

Don't worry, we'll lose to a QB who should be retired
Take Jax this week..   mark it.  We win by two scores.

Quote:Well at least we won't have to worry about a 87 yard TD run by the quarterback......

Yeah, maybe 90 yards or more.
A game win-able not-able. But hey I'm open to possibilities.

Quote:Take Jax this week..   mark it.  We win by two scores.

Does 2 safeties count as 2 scores?
Quote:Take Jax this week.. mark it. We win by two scores.

If only we were the steelers, this would be true.
We win this game, and the texans lose,  We still got a shot at the division.  Lets do this.

Jags                            Colts              Texans

Week12               4-8                               6-6                     6-6

Week13               5-8                               6-7                     6-7

Week14                6-8                               7-7                    6-8

Week15                7-8                                  7-8                 6-9

Week16                8-8                                 7-9                    6-10

Hmmm wonder how this game will turn out??

How about we play well but go into the half being a score down,comeback in the 4th quarter but ultimately lose in a glorious self destruction.