Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is Donald Trump Running a False Flag Campaign to Help Hillary Clinton?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://blackbag.gawker.com/is-donald-tru...1723925057

Seems very unlikely to me. What do you think?

I don't necessarily think he's a false flag, but stranger things have happened.

I have thought quite a bit about Trump's motivations for running, though. I don't think he's a false flag, but I'm not really sure that he wants to be President. I think it's more that he wants to cap his career with his biggest victory.

I think he'd be one of our least effective Presidents, but a lot of people thought that about Reagan too, so who knows?
Quote:Gawker

Got anything more reputable?

I would say no, but honestly, nothing surprises me these days. I will support him until he proves he is unfit for the job. So far, he has been the only one aside from Cruz to show any semblance of authenticity when it comes to making America a better place.

Quote:Got anything more reputable?
No reputable outlet would speculate, bordering on libel, like that imo.
For the record I'm not saying I think this is true.

Jeb Bush seems to give it some credence though...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...-evidence/

Quote:For the record I'm not saying I think this is true.

Jeb Bush seems to give it some credence though...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...-evidence/

Lets just say there is a reason Jeb Bush is sitting at 5% in the polls.

[Image: Ukxom7x.jpg]
No way, but I agree with others that he has zero desire to be President.  I think he's pimping the Trump brand and will bow out at some point.

Quote:No way, but I agree with others that he has zero desire to be President.  I think he's pimping the Trump brand and will bow out at some point.
I don't think he'll bow out. I think that, at this point, he wants to see if he can bring it home. Once he's in office, we're screwed. He has no more idea what he's doing than Carson, and I'm thinking that he actually is denser than Carson, or just putting on one hell of a show.
Trump ran interference for Obama in the previous election.  Remember how Trump went on and on about Obama's Birth Certificate?  Then when Obama released a proven fake Birth Certificate, Trump said nothing and bowed out of the race.  All questions about Obama's eligibility evaporated when Donald "birther" Trump went mute. 

Quote:Trump ran interference for Obama in the previous election.  Remember how Trump went on and on about Obama's Birth Certificate?  Then when Obama released a proven fake Birth Certificate, Trump said nothing and bowed out of the race.  All questions about Obama's eligibility evaporated when Donald "birther" Trump went mute. 

[Image: Tin_foil_hat_2.png]
Trumps ego is waaaaay to big to play second fiddle, king ( queen ) maker. 

Flash forward to July 21, 2016.

The place: Cleveland, Ohio

The setting: The Republican National Convention

Trump: "My fellow Americans, it is with great pleasure that I accept your nomination to be the Republican Candidate in the two thousand sixteen Presidential election."

"It is with equal pleasure that I withdraw myself as a candidate for the Presidency."

"Thank you and good night."

(Never Gonna Give You Up begins to play in the background)

Quote:Flash forward to July 21, 2016.

The place: Cleveland, Ohio

The setting: The Republican National Convention

Trump: "My fellow Americans, it is with great pleasure that I accept your nomination to be the Republican Candidate in the two thousand sixteen Presidential election."

"It is with equal pleasure that I withdraw myself as a candidate for the Presidency."

"Thank you and good night."

(Never Gonna Give You Up begins to play in the background)
Carson, Cruz, Rubio, Rand, Christie and Jeb all run for the podium. Carson, ever the gentleman, allows the others to pass him. Cruz runs about as fast as he talks, which leaves him far behind in the race. Rubio has to step aside and take an urgent call from his accountant--seems he's another million in debt. You can tell that Christie wants it, but he overexerts himself so badly that he has a heart attack trying to get out of his chair. Rand makes it to the barrier first, but when a security guard tells him that he can't jump onstage without a pass, the two get into an argument over the First Amendment right to assemble.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2016 Republican nominee: Jeb Bush.
Quote:Carson, Cruz, Rubio, Rand, Christie and Jeb all run for the podium. Carson, ever the gentleman, allows the others to pass him. Cruz runs about as fast as he talks, which leaves him far behind in the race. Rubio has to step aside and take an urgent call from his accountant--seems he's another million in debt. You can tell that Christie wants it, but he overexerts himself so badly that he has a heart attack trying to get out of his chair. Rand makes it to the barrier first, but when a security guard tells him that he can't jump onstage without a pass, the two get into an argument over the First Amendment right to assemble.

Carson doesn't lunge at Christie's giant bullseye of a belt? Your story doesn't hold water. Which incidentally is actually why Rubio didn't make it on stage. Those bottles are never near where he wants to be.
Quote:Carson, Cruz, Rubio, Rand, Christie and Jeb all run for the podium. Carson, ever the gentleman, allows the others to pass him. Cruz runs about as fast as he talks, which leaves him far behind in the race. Rubio has to step aside and take an urgent call from his accountant--seems he's another million in debt. You can tell that Christie wants it, but he overexerts himself so badly that he has a heart attack trying to get out of his chair. Rand makes it to the barrier first, but when a security guard tells him that he can't jump onstage without a pass, the two get into an argument over the First Amendment right to assemble.

The right will either stay home or revolt.  Hillary will waltz into the White House.
Quote:[Image: Tin_foil_hat_2.png]
Are you waiting for the media to tell you whether that document was legit?  You can determine this for yourself if you have even a mild intellect.  I won't hold my breath for your updated response. 
Quote:The right will either stay home or revolt. Hillary will waltz into the White House.

IDK the base of the right always turns out to vote. It's something the GOP has done a very good job of.
Quote:IDK the base of the right always turns out to vote. It's something the GOP has done a very good job of.

But many stayed home in 2012 and many of those who voted Romney did so holding their noses. I think the right is tired of the McCains, Bushes, Romneys, and Doles. They want the next Reagan.
Quote:The right will either stay home or revolt.  Hillary will waltz into the White House.

I want Hildebeast in the WH about as much as I want an STD. Actually they seem to be one and the same. Both irritating as hell and never goes away no matter what you throw at it.
All along I have felt that Donald Trump is pretending to be a Conservative on some issues.   His track record speaks for itself.   I'm not sure if Trump is trying to help Hillary or what his real motives are.   But what I am convinced of is Ted Cruz is a true Conservative.   I hope that most Conservatives rally around Cruz,  instead of Trump,  before its too late.  
Pages: 1 2