Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags sign LB Joplo Bartu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not official yet but he was worked out and he changed his twitter to say Jacksonville Jaguars #54.

https://twitter.com/whoisjoplo

#championship
Seriously though, who?
I like this move
That's not a good sign about Poz's injury. 

Dyyynnaaaasstttyyyyyy

OK dude you have a shot after your dui last year. Don't blow it.

Poz is part of the problem
checked his twitter account.  His profile pick makes him look like a skinny highschool kid.  Are you sure he's not some sort of corner back?

The guy was pretty productive in 2013 and 2014. I remember hearing lots of good things after his rookie year. Could be a nice signing.

Quote:checked his twitter account.  His profile pick makes him look like a skinny highschool kid.  Are you sure he's not some sort of corner back? water boy?

Well, he could be, has anyone ever heard of him? You don't forget a name like that.
Pretty athletic from what I've read.
Quote:checked his twitter account.  His profile pick makes him look like a skinny highschool kid.  Are you sure he's not some sort of corner back?
He's a 230-lb. linebacker that runs a 4.85. Jeremiah George-esque numbers.
Quote:He's a 230-lb. linebacker that runs a 4.85. Jeremiah George-esque numbers.

Well, I hope he's a quick study.  The less I have to see of Armbuster the better.
Quote:Well, I hope he's a quick study.  The less I have to see of Armbuster the better.
Remember how, back in the preseason, Armbrister, Grant and 24-of-38 were the hottest things since the microwave oven?
[Image: 7drHiqr.gif]

Several sites including Wiki and Rotoworld confirm the signing. Rotoworld said he signed as insurance for Poz who broke his hand.

He does have a young look about him per his Falcons profile...
http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/roste...3b3bb81256

Bartu was a starting LB with the Falcons in 2013 and 2014. This year he was on the roster early for depth and then waived. It appears he was facing a two-game suspension, but the suspension was dropped by the league. Looking around I'm seeing he played outside in 2013 and then moved to MLB in 2014, although he generally drew poor grades from PFF.

You mean Joplo Bartu isn't a character in The Force Awakens?
Quote:You mean Joplo Bartu isn't a character in The Force Awakens?

I think you're getting him confused with Barkevious Mingo.
Quote:OK dude you have a shot after your dui last year. Don't blow it.

What you did there...I see it.
Pages: 1 2