Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jason Myers misses (2) more PATs... 6 for the year and WORST in the NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
He's made only 23 of 29 PATs for a 79% success rate.

In the offseason... I don't care where Myers goes as long as it is NOT back to our team.

Quote:He's made only 23 of 29 PATs for a 79% success rate.

In the offseason... I don't care where Myers goes as long as it is NOT back to our team.
Better yet, let's give him a head start on finding a new job.
Quote:Better yet, let's give him a head start on finding a new job.
I'll leave that up to the front office to make those decisions.
Meyers is gone in the offseason. If this front office had any semblance of a pair of testicles, he would be gone by the time I wake up in the morning.
Quote:Meyers is gone in the offseason. If this front office had any semblance of a pair of testicles, he would be gone by the time I wake up in the morning.
Him and Branch should both be cut tomorrow and Babich should be fired. You can't give up 28 points per game and keep your job.
If we were a traditional organization these bums would be cut if not the week after screwing the team then the day after. But we're the charity case of the NFL now.

Bill B would have cut this bum months ago.

Quote:Meyers is gone in the offseason. If this front office had any semblance of a pair of testicles, he would be gone by the time I wake up in the morning.

This. Honestly, he should of been gone weeks ago.
I'll tell you this much...  It's getting harder for me to defend the guy.  He's got 4 more games....  He better start hitting 60 yard FGs...

Not rooting for losses, but being out of the playoffs means they don't bother me. Keep him through the end of the year. If he costs us another game or two, so be it. Might net us a stud in the draft we might not have otherwise been able to land.
Myers will probably be cut Monday
I'd understand the appeal if this guy excelled at his small college or was an Arena Football League star. But he was an absolute scrub at Marist and couldn't even stick with one team in the bush leagues. And we bring this bum in to be our starting kicker????
Quote:I'd understand the appeal if this guy excelled at his small college or was an Arena Football League star. But he was an absolute scrub at Marist and couldn't even stick with one team in the bush leagues. And we bring this bum in to be our starting kicker????
[Image: 3221b61d6551b2ed3930f7d7a510ba43.jpg]
It's Monday now...

Is 24-of-38 still on the team?
Quote:It's Monday now...

Is 24-of-38 still on the team?
That game hurt man, but it is another opportoony to get better because IT HURTS, MAN. 
He's gone by Wednesday.
This was Caldwells Gene Smith move.

Hopefully his ego allows him to send a message that piss poor play won't be tolerated, and sends this team a message.
Fire Myers... good grief, he has ONE JOB, KICK THE BALL...

Quote:This was Caldwells Gene Smith move.

Hopefully his ego allows him to send a message that [BAD WORD REMOVED] poor play won't be tolerated, and sends this team a message.

At least he wasn't drafted.

Didn't the Jags bring in a bunch of kickers after the clots game? Apparently there are no upgrades out there. I doubt he's cut. Expect the Jags to draft a kicker next year.

Lets just be happy we are to a point where a kicker actually helps determine the outcome of our games.

Baby steps..

Pages: 1 2 3 4