Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 8-8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know it's a long shot and maybe even a pipe dream but do you think that could win the division? It's still probable but I'm not sure it's happens.
FOH

No
Lol bro you're worried about the playoffs? We just lost games against San Diego and the tacks
It was just a question. I'm not really worried about it. Just funny were still mathematically in it. This division is trash.
We should lose out, nothing tells me  that they wont. 

If we go 8-8 I will eat my Jaguars flag.
We'd be 6-6 with a good kicker. That really really sucks.

Dude, hang it up my man. The final nail just went in the coffin by losing to the tacks and bolts...

To be honest with you, I hope we sit our starters the last four games and let the 2nd/3rd string players have a shot at getting better for next year. I don't want another torn ACL for an offensive or defensive player like Sen'Derrick Marks.

It was a question only. I know that we have no shot. Just wanted to see if anyone did.
stop

Apparently people don't read the whole thread to see my clarifications. Lol.
Quote:I know it's a long shot and maybe even a pipe dream but do you think that could win the division? It's still probable but I'm not sure it's happens.

You have a much better shot at winning the lottery (even if you don't play it) then the Jags do of going 4-0 to finish out the season if gus is the HC.
stop

Stop
Losing out will give us the chance to land Hargreaves or Ramsey, possibly some pass rushers and a kicker. Dave needs to rebuild this defense with Telvin, Odrick, House, and keep Colvin and Ryan Davis for depth. Go all out in FA and the draft to build a mean defense that can win some games for the team on their own.

Quote:Apparently people don't read the whole thread to see my clarifications. Lol.

Yeah I doubt they seen the bit at the end.
Quote:Losing out will give us the chance to land Hargreaves or Ramsey, possibly some pass rushers and a kicker. Dave needs to rebuild this defense with Telvin, Odrick, House, and keep Colvin and Ryan Davis for depth. Go all out in FA and the draft to build a mean defense that can win some games for the team on their own.

I'd love one of the top CBs.
I'm not banned yet for saying anything.  And I don't want to get banned now...  But yes, 8-8 was a situation we could have reached this year, if a particular variable was replaced.

Pages: 1 2