Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We owe Bortles a lineman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't want to take one of the tackles this year in the top 10, I really wanted an impact player on defense, but we owe Bortles Stanley or Tunsil. We also owe him a better defense, but keeping him upright takes precedence.

We have to get a defense. I would LOVE to get some o-line, but the D has got to go. It is soooooooooooooo bad. And ofcourse a kicker, but that should happen this week.

We need a pass rush before we need an offensive lineman. 

This loss is 100% on Wiz and Myers.

If we can sign some top Pass Rushers in FA, then I'm all for drafting one of Tunsil or Stanley
Quote:This loss is 100% on Wiz and Myers.

And the atrocious defense...
Start Bowanko?  I know - it sounds reactionary for me to say.... but, WOW!!  Wiz really stunk it up. 

Bortles had a record day and got hosed by his defense and center.  Crazy how this team finds new ways to lose each week. 

If you owe Bortles a lineman you take a rookie to protect him? Brilliant!! You sign Alex Mack and with Linder coming back this line would be much better. C, and LG are the 2 weakest spots on the line
WE NEED A NEW HEAD COACH

Quote:If you owe Bortles a lineman you take a rookie to protect him? Brilliant!! You sign Alex Mack and with Linder coming back this line would be much better. C, and LG are the 2 weakest spots on the line

Constantly drafting OL worked for the Cowboys.
Pass rush and it ain't even close.
Give Bowanko a shot; we have learned Wiz is not the answer. 

It's sad that Joeckel just hasn't grown to equate to his draft position.  It is the most important position on the line to protect the QB.  It would not surprise me to see Caldwell take one early.

I hope Fowler is the rush guy we need. 

Quote:I hope Fowler is the rush guy we need.

Even if he is...we need more pass rushers!

Bahahahaha. Yeah nevermind the worst defense in Jaguars history in PPG allowed
We owe Bortles a new HC, a real NFL HC.

This season is a bust so see what we have in Bowanko. Wiz got the nod over Bowanko only barely, so it's not going to be s big drop off, and Wiz is Horrible at run blocking. See if Bowanko is better in his second year.
Quote:Even if he is...we need more pass rushers!
^ This

True but their mistakes would not be so bad if we had a good defense.
Defense is needed. We gave up 40 today
Quote:Defense is needed. We gave up 40 today

42 - and 7 of those points were the center's fault.
Pages: 1 2