Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Myers has pretty much written his ticket out of town.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
With all the good young college football kickers out there, his run in town will be done after this season..  Not worth dumping him now.at this stage but his spot for next year in tenuous.  

What does this guy during the week???  I also don't understand why he lines up on the left hashmark...    He seems to kick just fine straight..  obviously he was trying to draw but his kicks never do.  

He punched his ticket a few weeks ago, but he unfortunately nailed a game-winner and subjected us to several more weeks of groans, moans and shanks.

Seriously, everyone who was talking in the preseason about how Myers was the best thing since sliced bread should be ashamed of themselves. He's just another kid with a big leg and no control over it.

i miss scobee

you could get up and go get a drink when it was scobee. now you have to grip the arms of your chair and pray myers makes the extra point

They should have signed an xp kicker a month ago. Just a guy who can kick straight for short distances.
Quote:They should have signed an xp kicker a month ago. Just a guy who can kick straight for short distances.

They just need a new kicker. Whether a guy can kick a 60+ yarder is almost irrelevant, whether he can reliably hit from 40 and in is what's most important.
Quote:They just need a new kicker. Whether a guy can kick a 60+ yarder is almost irrelevant, whether he can reliably hit from 40 and in is what's most important.

Ya I already said that weeks ago
Quote:i miss scobee
He's fallen off a cliff this year, though. Getting a six for him was a good deal, but Myers was the wrong guy to replace him with. One need look no further than Chris Boswell for evidence that there's always a good kicker on the street, waiting for you to find and sign him.
Myers is going to cost us another game. Its now a 2 score game due to being down 9 points instead of 7.
FSU kicker
He's better at his job than Gus is it his. Myers needs to go and he can take Gus, Olson and Babich with him.
well the guy didnt miss in the preseason so what can you do...  Try him out in the regular season, see he cant do it as consistently there, then go back in time and cut him from training camp?  Thanks Doc Brown.  

We need to get aguayo in the 2nd round
Missed xtra points are getting pretty ridiculous.
If Aguayo is not our kicker next year I will be sad.
Only this inept franchise would keep a kicker after missing 5 extra points......then again Gus Bradley should be a special teams coach on a good team.
Quote:If Aguayo is not our kicker next year I will be sad.

Better break out the tissues
Quote:well the guy didnt miss in the preseason so what can you do... Try him out in the regular season, see he cant do it as consistently there, then go back in time and cut him from training camp? Thanks Doc Brown.

He did miss one in preseason
He did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP !!!!!!!!

Quote:We need to get aguayo in the 2nd round

Sounds good, Gene.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5