Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: with lee starting hurns injury aint that bad..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
drafted before robinson lee should have been a starter.. but injuries plagued his first 2 seasons.. hurns just got a concussion now is out this game.. im not saying lee is a starter but what if lee finally breaks through.. say like 3-5 catches 70 yards and a score.. that would be asking too much really.. hurns right now is the starter opposite robinson and always will be.. but with his injury now lee has the chance to shine.. to bad injuries plagued lee's first 2 seasons.. because he would have been a good player.. hopefully he proves me wrong this sunday.. also note that before the season started the team had robinson lee hurns greene as the top four projected wr.. hurns has made his mark.. it's gonna be hard for lee to get back to where he was and thats showing up every game consistantly..

I'd like 5 for 100+ and a score. One long TD pass. 50+ yards.
If Lee were playing up to his potential already it wouldn't be that bad, but with him being so often injured there's no way he's had enough time to develop chemistry with Bortles. I'm sure Lee has even more talent as a WR than Hurns, but without that chemistry we're likely to see drops or missed assignments.

No doubt about it...it's a big injury. If there's anything to help diminish the severity of Hurns being gone, it's Julius Thomas suddenly emerging as the guy we thought we were getting when Caldwell signed him. I'm looking forward to a huge day from Thomas. I'm also looking forward to seeing more of Rashad Greene who has finally had some time to get his feet wet.

On top of this, there are a few other names with a chance of coming up big. Walters still might play, but if he doesn't there's a chance for Sterling to have a big play or two in the game. There's also Marcedes and the backup TEs Clay Harbor and Nic Jacobs.

Lee just isn't that good.

I'm hoping Lee will shine and we have three amazing receivers. Also having Greene, Walters and JT makes our receiving core a threat at all times and provides great depth.

Let's be honest. I love Hurns, but if Lee was playing to his potential last year and especially this year, Hurns wouldn't have even been on the field. Lee has the potential to be the best WR on this team, maybe second best with how much ARob has progressed.

Lee was originally supposed to be right up there with Watkins, Evans, OBJ. You don't bench those guys for Hurns if they're playing the way they should.
MY question is...

can bb5 hit him in stride?

i dont think so.

not consisantly

Quote:MY question is...

i dont think so.

not consisantly

Troll.
Hope for the best but we can't expect much out of him at this point.

I really love him as a player with what he did at USC but he needs to put it on field here.
Quote:MY question is...

i dont think so.

not consisantly
troll 
Bortles' pass intended for Lee is intercepted.
Quote:Bortles' pass intended for Lee is intercepted.
troill
Lee has done next to nothing. Think he has more rushing yards than receiving this season. Their performances would be reasonable if Hurns was taken in the 2nd and Lee undrafted
Quote:Troll.
Don't argue with idiots

They bring u down to their level and beat u with experience.

I'm a troll.

Nothing here.

Move on
Quote:troll
Internet soldiers call people names when they're hiding behind a keyboard.

Never argue with idiots.

Nothing here but childish coward name calling

Move on
Quote:Lee just isn't that good.
Based on what?

He's been hurt, but when he got playing time he has been solid, now that he is healthy we can see what we have
I think what we've seen from Lee is what we're going to get. I'm not sold on him being much better than what we've seen.

If available (which is a big IF most weeks), he might have a couple games each season where he puts up good numbers. But most of the time, he'll be a 2-3 catch guy with very modest numbers, and occasionally poaching a TD.

I know alot if fans have high hopes for him. Personally, I don't think he'll be very good,, just another "guy".

Prove me wrong Lee!
Greene will get more snaps and receptions. Book it. This staff doesn't trust Lee.
Quote:Internet soldiers call people names when they're hiding behind a keyboard.

Never argue with idiots.

Nothing here but childish coward name calling

Move on
troll
If Lee can play to his potential he'd be a beast. Sucks injuries have held him back, and I hope he can get it together

Pages: 1 2