Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Russia flying a jet over SW United States?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to look into the legitimacy of the guy who posted this and his website. He claims to bring truthful reporting to his viewers that the mainstream media refuses to report. That said, I found this blurb about him from the Washington Post around five weeks ago that really makes me wonder about him...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Underground World News

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">This isn’t creepy, per se, but it’s definitely both terrifying and entertaining — like visiting a perverse alternate universe, and then realizing some people actually live in it. Underground World News is the Web site of popular YouTube conspiracy vlogger DAHBOO7; he’s convinced, among other things, that military helicopters are watching his house, that aliens are waiting for us to “awaken” to their presence, and that the U.S. is currently waging a secret war against China with “exotic space weapons.” He’s not particularly fringe, either: His YouTube channel has more than 94 million views and 180,000 subscribers, and he’s a big figure in what I’d term the “truther Internet.” Once you start clicking into that, you’ll never come back. – Caitlin Dewey

It's not unusual for Russian military planes to intentionally fly routes that take them into the airspace of other countries. They've been doing it with TU-95's around Northern Europe for decades. The aim is mostly to test the response of the so-called Quick Reaction Alert teams, fighters that are on permanent standby and can be airborne in under 5 minutes. 

Difference these incursions are usually well publicized and easily registered by both news sites as well as independent observers. Considering this instance is only being reported by a single person known to be a conspiracy nut, I'd say this happened mostly inside the brain of said conspiracy nut. 

Laying down chemtrails, no doubt. Tongue
They are looking for mail order brides gone astray.

It's doubtful this even real the guy that runs a YouTube channel who claims to reval this is also an alien conspiracy guy.
Quote:It's not unusual for Russian military planes to intentionally fly routes that take them into the airspace of other countries. They've been doing it with TU-95's around Northern Europe for decades. The aim is mostly to test the response of the so-called Quick Reaction Alert teams, fighters that are on permanent standby and can be airborne in under 5 minutes.

Difference these incursions are usually well publicized and easily registered by both news sites as well as independent observers. Considering this instance is only being reported by a single person known to be a conspiracy nut, I'd say this happened mostly inside the brain of said conspiracy nut.

Well, they also know like a runt on a playground, the Northern Europeans can't do anything about it.
Quote:Well, they also know like a runt on a playground, the Northern Europeans can't do anything about it.

Neither could you though.
Quote:Today he has a new revelation...

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://undergroundworldnews.com/2015/12/05/look-huge-underground-base-entrances-found-on-mars-in-google-earth/'>LOOK! Huge Underground Base Entrances Found On Mars In Google Earth</a>

Wouldn't that be Google Mars then?
Quote:Today he has a new revelation...

LOOK! Huge Underground Base Entrances Found On Mars In Google Earth

I'm convinced

[Image: 118d2a1b28f8c987ab82108fd8cdd4dd_by_king...86kc68.gif]
Funny stuff...

I think (dont quote me because I said [bleep]), but I think its part of our treaty with Russia that they get to fly over area 51 (because they dont trust us at that secret base)...
Quote:They are looking for mail order brides gone astray.
lol or dropping more off...

Russian Mail Order brides or Russian Spies pretending to be russian order brides..

figure they want rich americans (whom have status, money, power)....

raise eyebrow...

Clearly we must close the border to mail order brides.

So much for my love life.

That is a bit drastic I mean maybe you can simply give her false information for her Russian overlords? 

:woot: 

Quote:That is a bit drastic I mean maybe you can simply give her false information for her Russian overlords? 

:woot:

I would use all the false information at my disposal just getting her to marry me.