Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Homeless Couple Caught Living in Walmart…This is What Police Found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Homeless Couple Caught Living in Walmart…This is What Police Found

This Tennessee couple who had been “living in the lap of luxury” above a Tennessee Walmart store.

The ‘homeless’ man, 48-year-old Wilbert Thomas, admitted to police that he and his girlfriend 54-year-old Ingrid Malone, had been living above the store for over two years.

http://conservativepost.com/homeless-cou...ice-found/

Those mugshots are priceless!!!
Quote:Those mugshots are priceless!!!
Oh....my..... what in the world!
Fake story is fake. 

I understand the confusion, however, what with coming from such a reputable news source as conservativepost.com

Quote:Another Link: http://now8news.com/homeless-couple-foun...art-attic/

Fake news site.

You are on a roll.
Quote:Fake news site.

You are on a roll.

I'm like the liberal Media, I don't have time to fact check everything
Fake or not; I want to believe. 

Quote:I'm like the liberal Media, I don't have time to fact check everything

No you just take everything you read from your reputable conservative "news" sites as gospel, huh?

Its not about fact checking- it has more to do with looking at the other stories on your source site and having common sense. I suppose the people who tell you how to think have you worked up into such a fervor that its hard to discern fantasy from reality.
C'mon - Drifter is our go to source for fake.

Quote:Those mugshots are priceless!!!

I wonder why they look so shocked?
Fake or not the laugh from the mugshots alone is worth it. Talk about People of Walmart.

It's the dream to live in a Walmart.

If this is real, then I salute them for living the dream.

lol you only have to read a few headlines on the now8news site to know it's a fake news site. 

Fake or not, it's still a great story!!
Quote:It's the dream to live in a Walmart.

If this is real, then I salute them for living the dream.

A dream to live in a Walmart?  Shahid's yacht, a nice beach house in Maui, the Playboy mansion, sure, but a Walmart?
Quote:A dream to live in a Walmart?  Shahid's yacht, a nice beach house in Maui, the Playboy mansion, sure, but a Walmart?

Of course, I can't believe you don't share the dream..
Quote:Of course, I can't believe you don't share the dream..

:woot:  ​Walmarts over there must look a little different than ours do.
Quote: :woot:  ​Walmarts over there must look a little different than ours do.
There may be a slight piece of sarcasm in my post... :thumbsup:

Although, Walmart is part of a big hypermarket chain we have called Asda, and it's not too bad in those stores over here..
Pages: 1 2