Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ISIS Flag as Personal Logo Pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would not even think about doing this but I was just curious ....  

If a person were to add a pic of the Isis Flag as their personal logo on this message board, would they get banned?

I'd say yes since this is a privately owned message board and a code of ethics takes precedence over freedom of speech and expression.   Is that correct?

God Bless the USA   :thumbsup:  :thanks:

Quote:I would not even think about doing this but I was just curious ....  

If a person were to add a pic of the Isis Flag as their personal logo on this message board, would they get banned?

I'd say yes since this is a privately owned message board and a code of ethics takes precedence over freedom of speech and expression.   Is that correct?

God Bless the USA   :thumbsup:  :thanks:
i'd be more for reporting the screen name to feds or antagonizing the poster.  I'm all for freedom of speech but in my mind the isis flag is a battle flag.
Maybe? ISIS is rooted in a perverted interpretation of a religion, so perhaps one could argue that flying ISIS colors in your avatar is promoting a religion?

Either way, I doubt said theoretical person would last long enough for us to find out whether an ISIS flag alone gets you banned. Either they'd be piled on by the entire board to the point that they just leave, or (more likely) they'd go on a troll-fest and get themselves banned for that before the mods even notice the ISIS flag.

Kind of makes me want to put up an ISIS flag as my avatar and see what happens, but I'd rather not make JIB's brain erupt Wink

What about 

[Image: Njcltne.jpg?1]

Quote:What about 

[Image: Njcltne.jpg?1]
What could possibly go wrong?
Whether our President wants to admit it or not we are in a war against radical Islam. If you choose to support that group in any way, you should expect consequences. I'm not talking about from board moderators but from our government. Any and all ISIS or radical Islamic supporters should be dealt with accordingly.
Quote:I would not even think about doing this but I was just curious ....  

I'm pretty sure the Confederate battle flag is banned. Why wouldn't the ISIS flag also be banned?

Avatars and signatures with political content are not allowed. There are gray areas, but an ISIS flag is not one of them.