Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans Week again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The last time we won a game, our opponent was Tennessee. Now we go to their place expecting to beat them again. With Allen Hurns most likely out, this should be the day Allen Robinson reaches 1,000 yards in a season - the first Jaguars receiver to do so since Jimmy Smith. This certainly is a winnable game, but the Titans are healthier and playing at home. GO JAGUARS!

titans have bad record at home this year.

Quote:titans have bad record at home this year.
And we have a bad record on the road, so it evens out.
Quote:And we have a bad record on the road, so it evens out.

LOL  But one of our home wins was against Tennessee, so we have the edge there.

Were either of their two wins a home game?
Quote:LOL  But one of our home wins was against Tennessee, so we have the edge there.

Were either of their two wins a home game?

There are a number of sites that will give you this answer immediately versus waiting for somebody to give you the answer.

You can start with Google.  Espn.com, NFL.com, their team website among others.

The answer is: No.
Titans WEAK again!

Quote:Titans WEAK again!

LOL I'm loving it!
I'm sensing an all out brawl in Tennessee. Here's a "Quick Hit" from the Titans official website...

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;"><b>Win at home</b>

<p style="margin-left:40px;">The Titans haven’t won at Nissan Stadium since Oct. 12 of last season, when the team knocked off the Jaguars, 16-14.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Already it’s been a big topic of conversation this week as the Jaguars return to town. The Titans have lost 11 straight home games since.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">“We want to win, that is the whole goal, to win at home,’’ tight end Delanie Walker said. “They always say to protect your house, so that is something we have to do – we have to protect our house. It is time.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">“… This is one have to get. We can’t put it no one’s hands – not even the zebras. This is one where we have to finish the game and put points on the board.”

How do you know the Jags franchise has been in deep malaise the past few years?

Or, perhaps newness of fan base not rooted in past history?

It's titans week, and you hear crickets.

Go Jags, crush the toothless tacks.
If Jags is the shortened version of the Jaguars, what is the shortened version of titans?

Quote:If Jags is the shortened version of the Jaguars, what is the shortened version of titans?

I think it's tittians. 
Eat it Fisher Mularkey

Lets beat the Titans. We still got a shot at the playoffs.

I hate the tacks. Alualu needs to Von Oelhoffen Mariotta in the 1st qtr.

<sub>Stop capitalizing their team name, and only refer to them as "tacks".  I feel like we need a sticky!</sub>

Quote:Eat it Fisher Mularkey

Eat it indeed.  All of them can just eat it.
Quote:<sub>Stop capitalizing their team name, and only refer to them as "tacks."  I feel like we need a sticky!</sub>

You can't tell me how to write unless I make a grammatical or spelling error. They are and always will be the Titans.
Do or die for Gus imo.
Quote:You can't tell me how to write unless I make a grammatical or spelling error. They are and always will be the Titans.

He can tell you how to write all he wants but you don't have to listen to him.

How do you know they will always be the tacks?  They haven't always been the tacks.  Things could change and they could change their name, location, etc.
Run The Ball

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5