Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Twisted Sister Makes Announcement About Trump’s Campaign Song ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Twisted Sister Makes Announcement About Trump’s Campaign Song ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’

Donald Trump has taken lots of criticism from musicians for using their music at his political rallies. But at least one rock band is A-OK with The Donald’s love.

Canadian Business reports that Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider learned from Trump to “take credit for everything and put your name on it,” adding of Trump playing his music:

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/483509-t...=ijamerica

Yep. Those rock icons Twisted Sisters of Mercy
Donald likes it...

[Image: xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif]

Quote:Donald likes it...

[Image: xTk9ZMvytLICEWw9bi.gif]

Lol.

Also, despite the huge smear campaign by nearly every media outlet the past few weeks, Trump is still running away with the election. Glad people can see through the lies and deceit.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/poll...piac-23247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sjCqxrFJI4

Snider..( at about 40 seconds into )  Who else besides Bernie Sanders would be better to use this ....   hedging bets much??

Bernie and Trump...polar opposites if there ever was

Quote:Lol.

Also, despite the huge smear campaign by nearly every media outlet the past few weeks, Trump is still running away with the election. Glad people can see through the lies and deceit.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/poll...piac-23247

Smear campaign? Do you know the origin of that gif Image I posted?
Quote:Smear campaign? Do you know the origin of that gif Image I posted?

Imgur? Not that it matters, I was loling because it was legitimately funny.
Quote:Imgur? Not that it matters, I was loling because it was legitimately funny.

It is, but that's not my point. The gif was created from a speech by Trump in which he mocked the physical characteristics of a person with a physical disability.

He does this kind of thing all the time, and gets a pass because he's not politically correct.

He exaggerates and plays to the lowest common denominator, and somehow gets a pass from a large segment of Republican voters because he is "honest", even if by being honest he is revealing what a mean spirited jerk he is.
Quote:It is, but that's not my point. The gif was created from a speech by Trump in which he mocked the physical characteristics of a person with a physical disability.

He does this kind of thing all the time, and gets a pass because he's not politically correct.

He exaggerates and plays to the lowest common denominator, and somehow gets a pass from a large segment of Republican voters because he is "honest", even if by being honest he is revealing what a mean spirited jerk he is.

Trump has my vote..
Quote:Trump has my vote..

I'm not surprised.
Quote:It is, but that's not my point. The gif was created from a speech by Trump in which he mocked the physical characteristics of a person with a physical disability.

Being politically incorrect doesn't mean you have to be an [BLEEP]. Trump is the worst of all worlds.
Quote:I'm not surprised.

Smile

Trump doesn't even know the guy or what he looked like. He mocked a manic liar, like everyone has done at one point. Just because you are disabled doesn't make you immune from deserved criticism. I suppose you could think Trump is lying about not knowing the guy, but I will take his word for it. He hasn't given me a reason to believe he is a liar up to this point, so no reason to believe he is one now.
Quote:Trump doesn't even know the guy or what he looked like. He mocked a manic liar, like everyone has done at one point. Just because you are disabled doesn't make you immune from deserved criticism. I suppose you could think Trump is lying about not knowing the guy, but I will take his word for it. He hasn't given me a reason to believe he is a liar up to this point, so no reason to believe he is one now.

Quoting Trump:

Quote:Now the poor guy -- you ought to see the guy

Give me a break. The reporter he mocked covered Trump for years. He knew him, but keep those blinders on. Your candidate is an obnoxious, dishonest jerk.
Quote:Quoting Trump:

Give me a break. The reporter he mocked covered Trump for years. He knew him, but keep those blinders on. Your candidate is an obnoxious, dishonest jerk.

Grasping at straws. He said he doesn't know the guy. When Trump confronted the liar about backpedaling his article written in 2001, he acted irrationally. You are going to tell me you have never seen someone act irrational when caught in an obvious lie? Have you ever had kids you caught in a lie? They act the same way.

You are so consumed by your hatred of Trump and your love of left-wing media that you will attack him over something as petty as this. Why does Trump frequently call out political correctness? Because of situations like this where you can't even criticize a liar with a disability because you might hurt his feelings.