Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Osweiler to the Browns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, what a mess.

They gave them the QB and a 2nd. In return for a 4th!

That is so funny.   Brock Osweiler and a 2nd round pick for a 4th round pick in return. 

It's to free up cap space...

Quote:It's to free up cap space...
Whatever it is, they gave up a 2nd to get rid of the dude. I love it
Texans got out jail!   This was Brilliant.   Giving up a 2nd in 2018 is nothing.   They move up to have an extra 4th this year.   Gain $10million in cap.   Now.....when the Cowboys release Romo (Texans wont trade for Romo), they are waiting with OPEN arms.

At least they can admit a mistake.
plus....the Texans will get a 3rd rounder in 2018 because Bouye signed with the Jags.   
PFT now reporting that Browns will cut or trade Brock. Lol.
Now they'll sign Romo tomorrow or trade for him. I don't see him going to Denver when you'd think Houston makes more sense for two reasons:

1. It's right down the street from Dallas. That's easier on his family and the tinhorns have been able to creep into the play-offs with piss poor QB play for the last three or four years. 

&

2. The AFC South is far weaker and much more up for grabs compared to the rising AFC West where they had three teams fighting for two play-off spots down the stretch. 

Rick Smith is bulletproof.

If the Browns cut Osweiller, maybe we can sign him? I think he has more upside that Bortles. 

Quote:Texans got out jail!   This was Brilliant.   Giving up a 2nd in 2018 is nothing.   They move up to have an extra 4th this year.   Gain $10million in cap.   Now.....when the Cowboys release Romo (Texans wont trade for Romo), they are waiting with OPEN arms.
I wish the jags took this trade from you guys. 2nd round picks may be nothing to you, but they have been some of the Jags best players (MJD, AR15, Mathis).
Quote:If the Browns cut Osweiller, maybe we can sign him? I think he has more upside that Bortles. 
No, just no.
Last year the great part about signing him is that they said he was just money and not a draft pick.

Welp