Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cyprien signing with Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Adam Schefter

✔@AdamSchefter

Former Jags S Johnathan Cyprien is going to do a deal today after 4pm with the Titans, per source.

3:12 PM - 9 Mar 2017
Throw his way every time. Guaranteed completetion or PI. Hopefully they sign House next too.
So Titans aren't drafting Adams either

Quote:So Titans aren't drafting Adams either

Good. Hopefully they draft Lattimore and his hamstrings fall off
When in doubt throw Cyprien's way and we get the first down lol.

The seam route is back!

Quote:The seam route is back!

It took seven years, but Marcedes is going back to the pro-bowl. 

:teehee:
Delanie Walker will break the NFL record for receptions, yards and TD's by an NFL tight end in practice.

Quote:It took seven years, but Marcedes is going back to the pro-bowl.

It's hilarious because it's true.

I don't know if there's another signing I've ever approved of more than Cyp going to the titans.
Quote:It took seven years, but Marcedes is going back to the pro-bowl. 

At least twice a year.
Soooooo I have a

Leftwich, Mathis, Cyprien, and a J Thomas jersey........ How much longer until my Bortles jersey is obsolete haha. I am going to stick to just buying shirts.

Quote:Soooooo I have a

Leftwich, Mathis, Cyprien, and a J Thomas jersey........ How much longer until my Bortles jersey is obsolete haha. I am going to stick to just buying shirts.
Put your name on one. They can't cut you
He's ok. He might play well up three. Change of scenery type of situation.
[Image: Screenshot_20170309_164143.png]

They don't seem thrilled lol

Crap!  You just reminded me of my Cyprien jersey.
GOOD! Can't wait to see our receivers torch his [BAD WORD REMOVED] in 2017 or Ivory truck his [BAD WORD REMOVED] too!!

Quote:He's ok. He might play well up three. Change of scenery type of situation.

I don't think he has what it takes between the ears to learn a complicated playbook in one season. I think that's a big part of why he looked better somewhat last year: the game finally slowed down for him.

He still takes awful angles and can't cover a TE, let alone WR.

You should buy jerseys of players that actually show something special. Like Ramsey, Telvin, Poz, etc...

Mathis is still good. The others, well, you should have followed my rule. I never buy a jersey until a player has been here at least 5 years. Then you know they are a real 'jag' and not just a vacationer.
I just buy a jersey with my own name on it. Except for my Freddy T jersey, which will be framed and hung in my game room one say. The only other jersey I have with someone's name on it is a Pat Tillman jersey.

Quote:Mathis is still good. The others, well, you should have followed my rule. I never buy a jersey until a player has been here at least 5 years. Then you know they are a real 'jag' and not just a vacationer.
Pages: 1 2 3