Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who do you want as a head coach?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let's pretend that Gus won't be here next year. (I personally think that he has one more year) Who would you like to see as our next head coach?

I wouldn't mind going after Matt Patricia the defensive coordinator for the Pats. I think he would bring a winning attitude to the team and hopefully he could turn around our defense.

Also Gus Malzhan would be interesting because of his unconventional offense. Also his name is Gus and his last name rhymes with Khan.
GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEN.... of course.

Surely we Khan afford him.

Second choice.. the ghost of Lombardi

I'm sure I will get flamed for this but I wouldn't mind seeing Greg Olson get a shot as the interim coach once Gus gets fired hopefully tomorrow. If he looks looks halfway competent I'd say bring him on as HC next year.

I actually have enjoyed his play calling this year (minus the redzone) and it would give the offense a chance at a little continuity going into next year.

Sorry not sorry.
Matt Patricia or Sean Payton
Or Sean Payton.
Peyton Manning
Sean Payton
Sean Payton or Sean McDermmott with Greg Olsen as OC.
Mark Richt
Quote:Peyton Manning

Hell Yeah!!! :woot:

Honestly someone with experience maybe.
Quote:Mark Richt

This
ABB..  Anyone but Bradley.

Quote:Sean Payton or Sean McDermmott with Greg Olsen as OC.
this
Haha I'd be okay with Coach Manning down here.

Quote:This

I was joking.
Quote:Peyton Manning
You think we could fool him into coming down here to 'sign' and then spring it on him that hes actually signing to be the QB coach? Actually I think Manning will go to coach at UT. I know they want him bad.
Quote:ABB.. Anyone but Bradley.

Josh McDaniels?

Todd Haley?
Quote:Josh McDaniels?

Todd Haley?

McDaniels would want to trade Bortles and Allen Robinson and sign Tebow.
Not Matt Patricia, that's for sure.

I think Gus stays this year, and Babich goes.  But if Gus ends up getting miraculously fired, I'd take a look at (as mentioned in another topic) Rick Dennison.  

Me and my armchair are ready to give it a crack.  The thing is, we don't show up for work until Monday morning.

Pages: 1 2 3