Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Democrats are pushing an unlikely source — Jerry Springer — to run for governor in Ohio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Democrats are pushing an unlikely source — Jerry Springer — to run for governor in Ohio

Influential Ohio Democrats are pushing former Cincinnati mayor and daytime-TV host Jerry Springer to run for Ohio governor in 2018, more than half a dozen Democrats familiar with the race told Business Insider.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-spr...ump-2017-5

[Image: married_with_children_NO_MA%27AM_ovulate...y_mask.JPG]

Still better than Hillary or Obuma
I mean it's Ohio what do you expect?
All part of the plan for his 2020 Presidential campaign.

Can you imagine all of the fights breaking out in the Statehouse if he became governor? Smile

Quote:[Image: married_with_children_NO_MA%27AM_ovulate...y_mask.JPG]

the No Ma'am group was one of the funniest stupidest groups ever, one of my favorite parts of that ridiculous show.
Ran for Governor in 1982, and got crushed!

Won't happen.
In 1982, people actually took their voting choices more seriously. It's 2017, and the closer to tabloid it is, the more likely it is to get elected. People said Trump would never run, but he did. Then they said he'd never win, but he did. Springer might be thinking the precedent has been set, so it's time to strike.

Springer was in politics before he went into the talk show business. He was the mayor of Cincinnati and was elected to the city council back in the swingin' 70's.

Springer was Springer even back then. The guy got caught up in a prostitution sting because the massage parlor he frequented had a check he wrote hanging on their wall. I guess it was some sort of celebrity endorsement?
(06-08-2017, 09:56 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]Springer was Springer even back then.  The guy got caught up in a prostitution sting because the massage parlor he frequented had a check he wrote hanging on their wall.  I guess it was some sort of celebrity endorsement?

Who writes a check for a Handy J?
Jeh-ree

Jeh-ree

Jeh-ree
Anything is possible at this point. We all have our views. Left - Middle - Right. Liberal or Conservative. I typically find myself right in the middle of it all politically. I agree with some democratic views and some republican views. I am a conservative when it comes to most of the original founding father's ideologies and protecting our amendments of our country and I am not completely for nor against the beliefs of nationalism.

Sometimes I am fine with our country taking pride in itself and not being involved in the Geopolitical field on a massive scale at the expense of our tax payers. And then, on the other side of a few things. I am certainly liberal.

But, after last year's election circus side show and act. I don't know what to think anymore. When you hear clowns like Kanye West threatening to run. And recently Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and now this. Jerry Springer. A man whose been out of politics for a long time now. It's pretty disheartening and concerning. No candidate is perfect. I get that. We're all human. But with each generation coming up through the years you have to be concerned.
(06-09-2017, 12:17 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2017, 09:56 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]Springer was Springer even back then.  The guy got caught up in a prostitution sting because the massage parlor he frequented had a check he wrote hanging on their wall.  I guess it was some sort of celebrity endorsement?

Who writes a check for a Handy J?
Apparently democrats do.
No happy ending for Jerry on this campaign, if there is one.