Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It was a complete team loss today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The offense:  Ineffective in the redzone and left too many points on the field.  Bortles INT hurt but he also kept getting the team in the redzone.

The Defense:  Same story lack of pass rush.  There is no excuse for leaving receivers wide open.

The Coaches:  Poor plays calls in the redzone while the whole defensive scheme failed. 

It was fun to talk playoffs in late November but now we are back to reality.  

The team nor the coaching staff lacks talent to win on a consistent basis.

Right on. You cannot win games by 3's. You have to put pressure on a QB and cause turnovers. Kick return did nothing even when they caught the ball in the endzone. I'm sorry but if you're losing and both O & D aren't doing well then somebody needs to step up and make a name for themselves. Ask Cribbs, Hester, Sanders any of them boys that ran into history books for returns. 

Quote:Right on. You cannot win games by 3's. You have to put pressure on a QB and cause turnovers. Kick return did nothing even when they caught the ball in the endzone. I'm sorry but if you're losing and both O & D aren't doing well then somebody needs to step up and make a name for themselves. Ask Cribbs, Hester, Sanders any of them boys that ran into history books for returns.
Pretty sure Greene had a huge return last week.
I know that there are teams with worse W-L records, so by the numbers there are worse teams, but are we really the worst team in the NFL? I don't have Red Zone so I can't see everyone play, nor do I have time to watch everyone else. Who, if anyone, do you guys think is legitimately worse than us?