Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: PLAYOFFS. ...PLAYOFFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We can't even beat a 2 win team on a 6 game losing streak at home, with no recievers and a 2nd string oline. The team is poorly coached and will not get over the hump with Bradley running the show.
PLAYOFFS!?!? Don't talk about playoffs! You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win another game!
THATS GREAT JOB

Quote:We can't even beat a 2 win team on a 6 game losing streak at home, with no recievers and a 2nd string oline. The team is poorly coached and will not get over the hump with Bradley running the show.

The opponent's record is completely irrelevant. So is San Diego's injury report. The only thing that matters is Philip Rivers is the quarterback. Why am I the only poster on this board who understands this?
Like the term "Black Friday" .......I don't want to hear "Playoffs" anymore..

Quote:The opponent's record is completely irrelevant. So is San Diego's injury report. The only thing that matters is Philip Rivers is the quarterback. Why am I the only poster on this board who understands this?
Yes, your def. much better than everyone else here... well done.

Tip... just bcos u have an opinion... doesn't make it right.

if Rivers WASNT the QB, likely we would still have been stomped.

Quote:Yes, your definitely much better than everyone else here... well done.

Tip... just because you have an opinion, doesn't make it right.

if Rivers wasn't the QB, likely we would still have been stomped.

If Philip Rivers was not the quarterback, San Diego would have scored a lot less than 31 points.
Quote:The opponent's record is completely irrelevant. So is San Diego's injury report. The only thing that matters is Philip Rivers is the quarterback. Why am I the only poster on this board who understands this?

Oh please with that crap. The other teams that beat them also played Rivers.
Diddlypoo.

Quote:Oh please with that crap. The other teams that beat them also played Rivers.
Glad im not the ONLY person that understand this!!!! 

lol
Quote:Oh please with that crap. The other teams that beat them also played Rivers.

I did not say anything about the other 30 teams.
Philip Rivers is human. He has lost to 8 other teams. Stop acting like he is invincible.
Rivers knows where the line of scrimmage is. Blake? Twice he runs past it...passed it and lost the down. A bad INT. didn't do anything till it was too late. Redzone FGs. Etc...

Their QB, whipped our QB.

Simple.

Playoffs. Lol. They'll be on the couch like the rest of us.
I'll be completely honest here, from everything I have seen from HC Gus Bradley, I am not convinced that he is a good enough HC to lead the Jags into the playoffs AND to get at least one playoff win.

I just don't see it from him.

Come on Gus, prove me wrong, especially since it looks like you will get at least another year as HC.

Was fantasy to have that idea for this season.  Need much more improvement out of the lines to improve the competitive outcome. 

Quote:I'll be completely honest here, from everything I have seen from HC Gus Bradley, I am not convinced that he is a good enough HC to lead the Jags into the playoffs AND to get at least one playoff win.

I just don't see it from him.

Come on Gus, prove me wrong, especially since it looks like you will get at least another year as HC.

[Image: E2W7sUX.gif]
Quote:Was fantasy to have that idea for this season.  Need much more improvement out of the lines to improve the competitive outcome. 

Without some fantasy involved, it would be much tougher to be a Jags fan during this current period.

#Letusfantasize
Quote:Without some fantasy involved, it would be much tougher to be a Jags fan during this current period.

#Letusfantasize

Nonsense. If it is hard to be a Jaguars fan because we suck, you are a fairweather fan and only root for winning teams.
Red Zone Offense, Turn Over Differential, 3rd Down Defense, easier said than done but improve significantly in one of three areas and get out of the basement in the other two and this will be a playoff team next year. The pass offense, total offense and run defense made strides this past year, so it's not impossible. 

Did you ever stop to think that it's because you're wrong? Because you are.
Pages: 1 2