Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Focus: Who do you want to see stand out today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonna try a new fun thread here. The question being: Who do you want to see stand out and show up for this chargers game?

I want to see a pulse from Marquise Lee. I want him to set the city on notice that he isn't done. Put em' in coach Olson. Today is an amazing opportunity for him to show up and get on the scoreboard. Last year he got 422 yds which isn't terrible for a receiver but this year so far - Only 48. Obviously the nagging injuries have kept him off the field but with two recent long breaks, He should be getting near 100%. 

Flip side: How important is it Lee actually develop into a solid WR? Actually, Not that important. Lee seems best in the X outside or Y slot position which Robinson and Walters both absolutely dominate in. Lee does have quickness, Maybe more than Robinson but doesn't seem quick enough downfield or tall/physical enough to be that "Z style #1" guy we need. He still could provide amazing depth behind Hurns/Robinson/Walters and can play the X or Y position. 

The upper deck at least 80% filled on tv.
I want to see Dedes and Wilcots stand out so I wont have to mute my [BAD WORD REMOVED] television

Chris Smith

Good thread idea. For me it is the whole defensive line. Without those four guys we are in deep trouble every time #17 has the football.

Bortles, today's the day for him to break the team single season TD passing record and show that the Jaguars are officially a team that's contending. If he has another 200 yard 1 TD 1 INT game then it's not a good sign going forward that he gets worse as the season goes on even against bottom of the league competition.

Quote:Good thread idea. For me it is the whole defensive line. Without those four guys we are in deep trouble every time #17 has the football.

#17 Arrelious Benn is a WR for us. He won't be playing so it's ok.
Blake would stand out with zero picks.

I'd like that, but really - I'd like to see the linebackers, safeties and nickel tighten up on the middle of the field passes and RB passes in the flats. I think that's where Rivers is looking to pick us apart. 

I'd like to see Bortles throw 4 TDS

Yeldon. If he gets over 100 yards rushing, we will win this game. San Diego struggles against the run, so we need to win the LOS today
Telvin
I wanna see Gates stand out with a KO uppercut of Rivers on the sidelines during the 4th quarter.

I want the defense to eat the Bolts alive.

I want to see our D stand tall as well as Blake be on fire.

Quote:Blake would stand out with zero picks.

I'd like that, but really - I'd like to see the linebackers, safeties and nickel tighten up on the middle of the field passes and RB passes in the flats. I think that's where Rivers is looking to pick us apart. 

wishful thinking I guess
Lee is Ace Sanders 2.0

Quote:Yeldon. If he gets over 100 yards rushing, we will win this game. San Diego struggles against the run, so we need to win the LOS today

Only about 40 more carries and he should be able to pass the 100 yard mark.
9 carries for Yeldon today.

Quote:#17 Arrelious Benn is a WR for us. He won't be playing so it's OK.

It was supposed to be obvious in my post I was referring to San Diego's #17, Philip Rivers.
The player who stood out the most today was Julius Thomas. He was all over the field today. At one point I saw he had 9 catches for 113 yards, and that was long before the game ended.