Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ash v. Evil Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Anyone watching?

2. Jacksonville was on the show as Ash's "paradise".

I've been watching it and I think it's great. I love it. They haven't missed a beat from the films.

Thought that Jacksonville bit was pretty funny.

Love this show so far, never saw the evil dead movies, are they as humorous as the show?

Quote:Love this show so far, never saw the evil dead movies, are they as humorous as the show?

The first movie was more of a serious horror film. Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness were perfect with the horror/comedy style.
This show is awesome and captures the film perfectly. Terrific one liners of course..

"If we get this thing done quick, we can stop for some churros. And that's not even a racist thing, Pablo. That's just great dessert".

"I've always wanted to spend some time in a city so nice they named it Jacksonville."

Man it was so great when they showed Jacksonville, completely unexpected lol. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Awesome show so far. I'm a huge fan of the original movies, Bruce campbell is great.

Only problem I have with the show is I wish it was longer.
Quote:"I've always wanted to spend some time in a city so nice they named it Jacksonville."

Man it was so great when they showed Jacksonville, completely unexpected lol. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Awesome show so far. I'm a huge fan of the original movies, Bruce campbell is great.

Only problem I have with the show is I wish it was longer.

funniest part was everytime they showed the main street bridge there was a police lights flashing across across lol

Quote:The first movie was more of a serious horror film. Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness were perfect with the horror/comedy style.

Army of darkness is one of my all time favs