Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How in the world are we to survive in the future when we're raising a generation of  cry babies.........

University Students Comforted with ‘Counseling’ after Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop

University students in Massachusetts who were upset by an image of a Confederate flag sticker on another student’s laptop were offered counseling services at Framingham State University.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...ium=social

I saw a picture of Malcom X.. I need many years of therapy..
Its not the entire generation I'm just now 30 no one I know reflects these generation of crybabies articles that keep coming out.

Truth is I could dig up these articles from any generation there's always a segmant of the PC crowd in every generation, usally upper class northeasterners.
Quote:Its not the entire generation I'm just now 30 no one I know reflects these generation of crybabies articles that keep coming out.

Truth is I could dig up these articles from any generation there's always a segmant of the PC crowd in every generation, usally upper class northeasterners.

You are correct. The same things were said in the 90's, 80's, 70's, 60's, etc.
Does anyone know who deloris umbridge was?
Quote:Does anyone know who deloris umbridge was?

The Harry Potter character?