Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps for Week 12 are now posted.  Spero Dedes and former Cincinnati Bengals defensive back Solomon Wilcotts are announcing a game involving our Jaguars, as they will announce the Jaguars home game with the San Diego Chargers early regional single header game on the NFL On CBS, seen primarily in parts of  Florida, Georgia  and Southern California, and locally on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, live on HD.    :yes:  Smile

WJAX CBS Channel 47 is also televising the Steelers @ Seahawks lone, primary late double header game on The NFL On CBS, while WFOX Channel 30 is televising the Cardinals @ 49ers lone, late single header game on The NFL On FOX, all games seen live in Jacksonville  on HD.   Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

Oh now that is rich....

the majority of the country is watching Phins and Jets

if living in Pensacola means getting hosed, so be it... but geez, gimme Oakland and TN, 

I'm surprised that the "no respect" cry babies aren't all over this.

Quote:I'm surprised that the "no respect" cry babies aren't all over this.
Why would they be? Jacksonville is the least-compelling team in the league, and San Diego is awful.
What? Am I seeing this correctly? That map has the Dolphins/Jets game in Gainesville!  Wallbash

Quote:Why would they be? Jacksonville is the least-compelling team in the league, and San Diego is awful.

The least compelling team in the league is definitely not Jacksonville. We actually have a good offense and got respect from everyone except Marshall Faulk last week. The Chargers having a bad record does not explain it because we were on TV here for the Ravens game.
Quote:What? Am I seeing this correctly? That map has the Dolphins/Jets game in Gainesville!  Wallbash

It looks like to me that Gainesville is getting the Jaguars game.
Quote:It looks like to me that Gainesville is getting the Jaguars game.

I often have a hard time with this because Gainesville appears to be at the edge of game coverage areas. The last time we hosted the Chargers, I was stuck with the Dolphins game.
Quote:I often have a hard time with this because Gainesville appears to be at the edge of game coverage areas. The last time we hosted the Chargers, I was stuck with the Dolphins game.

One suggestion is to go to TV Guide's website to see which games are on over the air in Gainesville.  
Quote:One suggestion is to go to TV Guide's website to see which games are on over the air in Gainesville.  

Pain in the butt if you are talking about Cox. That is why I always look at 506 maps.

Quote:Pain in the butt if you are talking about Cox. That is why I always look at 506 maps.

If you do a search on the following site,  you will see that as of now,  the Jaguars game against the Chargers is on the CBS station in Gainesville.  

http://www.locatetv.com/listings/wgfl-cbs
I am surprised it says "T.J. Yeldon and the Jaguars" like Yeldon is our best offensive player. Far from it: That title goes to one of the Allens.

Quote:I am surprised it says "T.J. Yeldon and the Jaguars" like Yeldon is our best offensive player. Far from it: That title goes to one of the Allens.

It's worth keeping in mind that Gainesville is an SEC city.  T.J. Yeldon was one of the best SEC players during his time with ' Bama.  

W/o doing an additional search,  I'm not sure if the same promo is being used by Jacksonville's CBS station.