Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags playing Colts in London in 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
1010XL is breaking that the Jaguars will play the Colts in London on 10/2 next year. 

Quote:1010XL is breaking that the Jaguars will play the Colts in London on 10/2 next year. 
Yikes... Taking a division game away from the home crowd huh?
That's an odd move
Bad move. Not a good choice of the game. Goodell doesn't want the Jags win.

Miami and NYJ played a divisional game there this year.
Dislike.
Quote:That's an odd move
Eh, the Jets played the Dolphins here this year.

I'm really happy, my friend who comes to the Wembley games with me is a big Colts fan so this one will be intense.
Surprising choice, but good for UK fans and in some ways it might give us an advantage.

The other games I really don't care about and looks like rumours of a Jaguars away game in London were just rumours.
Wow...  Taking a division game from us now?   The value of my season tickets just dropped.   Not happy with that at all.

That being said....how would they have that info now when the schedule isn't released until March/April?

Quote:Wow... Taking a division game from us now? The value of my season tickets just dropped. Not happy with that at all.

That being said....how would they have that info now when the schedule isn't released until March/April?
The schedules are already done. They just withhold them for offseason hype coverage
Quote:Yikes... Taking a division game away from the home crowd huh?

We complain if they take a non-conference game like the Packers because fans rarely see that team, so they take a division game of a team we see every year and we're also complaining?

They *have* to take one game away. They can only accommodate our wishes so much.
It was either the Colts game or Green Bay game. I don't really care either way, but I would tend to think this would give us an advantage over the Colts who have never made the trip.
Quote:We complain if they take a non-conference game like the Packers because fans rarely see that team, so they take a division game of a team we see every year and we're also complaining?

They *have* to take one game away. They can only accommodate our wishes so much.
Take the packers, I don't care.  I don't want our division games taken away. 
I don't care what game they take away.  They're taking one away anyway, which sucks to begin with.

Yeah...yeah..yeah...makes money...good for the team....blah, blah, blah.  It still takes a game away from the season ticket holders.  And I think it stings more for those of us that have held tickets since year one.

I've had my season tickets a long time and I've never been closer to cancelling them.  I'm ok with London having a game, but I really don't think the fans over there really care what team the Jaguars play year in and year out. 

To take away arguably our biggest rival and our home field advantage is a joke. 

Quote:I've had my season tickets a long time and I've never been closer to cancelling them.  I'm ok with London having a game, but I really don't think the fans over there really care what team the Jaguars play year in and year out. 

We care, but I and the rest of us also really appreciate the sacrifice you fellas make each year in giving up a game (and a big one at that).
http://realsport101.com/breaking-colts-r...to-the-uk/ - what do you make of this fellow Jags fans!

Back at Wembley again!!!

At least we aren't playing back to back games there as originally rumored.
Quote:I've had my season tickets a long time and I've never been closer to cancelling them.  I'm ok with London having a game, but I really don't think the fans over there really care what team the Jaguars play year in and year out. 

Totally agree.   
I'm assuming that it's a Jags "home" game.

It would be cool if it was the "away" game taken from INDY.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5