Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vegas Odds Chargers @ Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Current odds have Jacksonville at -4.5 and the Over/Under at 46.5.

What that means is a bet on the Jaguars means that they win by more than 4.5 points.

A bet on the Chargers means that they either win, or lose by no more than 4.5 points.

I've been semi-right regarding the Over/Under this season, though I have missed on a few games.  I have a feeling that there are going to be some points made in this game.  If I was betting I would place a bet on the Jaguars and the over.

Here's my Bold Prediction.  Jaguars score over 30 points and the Chargers are held to less than 20 points.

I typically, and accurately, predict we'll lose.  However, this time I think we'll win - but juuuuust barely.  Stupid luck and bad officiating will vault us into the win column.

I should curb my enthusiasm.
It looks like more money is pouring in on the Chargers. The line indeed opened at 4 1/2, but now virtually everywhere it's down to either 3 1/2 or 4 points.

Jags win, but not by much. It'll be somewhere around another 3 point game.
Quote:You took too long jagibelieve:

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry632132

LOL.  I usually do the Vegas Odds post on Tuesdays when I get home from work.   :thumbsup: