Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vegas odds Jags vs Chargers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Vegas the Jags are favored by 4 points. (The Jags haven't been favored for 4 or more points in 5 years) I expect the Jags to win outright but not by 4 points. I'm thinking a field goal or less. If I were a betting man I would take the over on points at 46.5.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_odds.shtml
Tease the Chargers to +10, over 40 and count your $$$
I would bet on the Chargers to be honest. I just don't see us winning 3 games in a row. Not yet. Still a young team and Rivers will have a day.
Quote:I would bet on the Chargers to be honest. I just don't see us winning 3 games in a row. Not yet. Still a young team and Rivers will have a day.
I wouldn't. The Chargers are a little smarter than to win a meaningless game when the #1 prospect in the draft is a defensive lineman.
Quote:I wouldn't. The Chargers are a little smarter than to win a meaningless game when the #1 prospect in the draft is a defensive lineman.

Easy to say that. These guys are playing for their jobs/NFL career. This isn't going to be an easy game.
Quote:Easy to say that. These guys are playing for their jobs/NFL career. This isn't going to be an easy game.
You're right. Still, I don't see the Chargers putting up much of a fight at this point.