Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colvin the team leader with sacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Colvin 4.0

2. Davis  3.5

3. Odrick 3.0

Team Ranked Tied for 11th (23)

Just some food for thought for those who wish to push Colvin on the outside on third downs.

Outside AKA LEO

Pretty embarrassing
We are missing Marks and Fowler, but just think what our D-Line will look like with them.
Quote:We are missing Marks and Fowler, but just think what our D-Line will look like with them.

And add in another draft pick and/or FA to pair up with them
Can Colvin play defensive end?
This has been true for about the last four weeks.  Where you been?  Playing in the street with the McCrayzies?

Marks wasn't doing much pass rush wise when he was here. Chalk that up to his acl injury. With Marks and Fowler back, I'm excited
That's sad lol
Bosa 2016

Ogbah 2016

Buckner 2016
Quote:This has been true for about the last four weeks.  Where you been?  Playing in the street with the McCrayzies?
I don't know why you are jumping on people for thinking McCray is better than Gratz and that he should start opposite of House? Are we not allowed to display our opinion without you coming up with a cupcake attack?

To the OP, I think Colvin is better suited in the slot and is a more versatile player who can be used in a number of situations, like blitzing for example.
I agree, Colvin is better in the slot for a few different reasons
Quote:1. Colvin 4.0

2. Davis  3.5

3. Odrick 3.0

Team Ranked Tied for 11th (23)

Just some food for thought for those who wish to push Colvin on the outside on third downs.

House the INT leader (among the CBs), Colvin (sack leader), Gratz (good at defending the run) McCray (great at causing fans to post mean threads about why he should start)...lol
How many other teams can claim their starting cornerback is a sack leader, hmmm?

Also, surprised we are ranked 11th.

More surprised we are tied for 11th in the league. 

The fact that we're 11th is impressive considering Marks played about 1 game in total and Fowler is missing all season.

Colvin is kinda like the Honey Badger

Just delivered him food.. and im not joking he ordered a dessert with an extra scoop of haagen das vanilla ice cream lol.
Where is our great Andre Branch...

Pathetic D-Line. Buncha softies.

Pages: 1 2