Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can the Jags make it 3 wins in a row?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure when the Jags last won 3 straight, but this next game will be tougher than the last 2.

Thier secondary is suspect.

I think Robinson and Hurns will continue doing what they do. I think this is a game where Yeldon can find some creases. This should give us a balanced attack and keep the Chargers on their heels.

On defense, we just need to create some turnovers. We also need to bring the heat on Rivers or he will pick us apart.

If we get to 5-6 and Indy and Houston both lose then we control our own destiny.

Another must win game to keep pace with Indy for that FIRST EVER AFC SOUTH DIVISION TITLE.
Keenan Allen is on IR, bruh.
Dude.... Keenan Allen is out for the year.
Yes.

Is the Tin Man's manhood cut from sheet metal?
I'm more worried about Danny Woodhead burning our linebackers and safetys. I think our offense can put up points versus their defense but we are going to have to be a lot better in the red zone
Lol @ Keenan Allen. Dude was IR'd weeks ago.

That being said, Rivers is going to eat us alive.
I did not know Allen was out. Well that's great.
Quote:I'm more worried about Danny Woodhead burning our linebackers and safetys. I think our offense can put up points versus their defense but we are going to have to be a lot better in the red zone

Woodhead is a gamebreaker. You bring up a good point, bc he could eat our backers up.
2013 was the last time we won 3 in a row.  Texans/Browns/Texans.

Last time we won 4 in a row was 2007.

Last time we won 5 in a row was 2005

Last time we won 6 in a row was 1999 and we won 10 in a row.

This game will be alot tougher than people think. Rivers would make no name receivers look good.
Quote:2013 was the last time we won 3 in a row.  Texans/Browns/Texans.

Last time we won 4 in a row was 2007.

Last time we won 5 in a row was 2005

Last time we won 6 in a row was 1999 and we won 10 in a row.

Thanks for the stats. Considering it's been 8 years since we won 4 in a row, it's time to do that. We have a banged up Chargers team at home next and then go on the road to hopefully beat a Titans team that we've already beat once. After that the games get a bit tougher, but we can do this much to reach the .500 mark at 6-6. Do this much and Gus can breath because his job for next year will be safe. Then it's do or die the rest of the way to see if we're actually a contender this year.

3 in a row will be very nice and should be very possible.
Rivers has been great this season even with all his teammates getting hurt. I don't like the match up he has against our D but I do think we will be able to score on them so it should be. Fun one
Quote:Rivers has been great this season even with all his teammates getting hurt. I don't like the match up he has against our D but I do think we will be able to score on them so it should be. Fun one

I'm hoping that colvin, t smith keep making plays and that maybe someone on the line causes some pressure.
Indeed. That line, so horrible. Look what they allowed SB champ and that phenom rookie to do to them the past 2 weeks. At least Bmore and titans have Ds to hang their hats on. I'd take those respectable Ds any day.

Gawd, why, why do we have such a D? Ah well, Rivers WILL pick em apart and score 48+ like we'be been giving up the past 2 games.
Yes.

If it was anyone but the Chargers, i might say yes.

I'd say it all hinges on BBINT.... and whether Gus misses the game to a sugar hangover.

History is not on the side of a team traveling all the way across the country to play. 

I think we will take this one if we come out with a good energy level.   The extra days off should help.  

They can, certainly; the real question is... 'will they'?

Pages: 1 2