Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Yeldon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PSA for Gus Bradley

Give Yeldon redzone looks!

I'm going to lose my mind if we keep giving it to backups instead of our featureback

4 Gerfarts & 3 DRobs

Inexcusable
Either give it to Yeldon, or throw it... may be bootleg with Bortles every once and awhile. The red zone play calling is unimaginative and conservative. Otherwise, I have like the playcalling.
Quote:Either give it to Yeldon, or throw it... may be bootleg with Bortles every once and awhile. The red zone play calling is unimaginative and conservative. Otherwise, I have like the playcalling.
Agreed I have liked the play calling minus the redzone calls. I never understand why we don't bootleg with Bortles more? the kid can run, break tackles, extend plays and such.
I honestly don't understand why we don't spread them out in shotgun and run Bortles on a QB sneak.....ever. Like maybe once of the 12 drives we have been stopped at yhe Goaline this year.
^^We tried to sneak Bortles last game and he fumbled.
Quote:^^We tried to sneak Bortles last game and he fumbled.

Little different scenario considering he was under center and everyone was in tight and it was clear it was going to be a run. Also, the whistle should have blown.
Why not let M. Lewis run it, in Madden it works... lol