Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I have respected Blake since we drafted him!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why my dad,and serveal other people wanted us to get Manzil i was happy getting borttles. I have always respected his high charther. Last nights interview with him after game my respect for him increased even more. I love his answer to the question about team gettign over hump. His answer was i need to stop throwing picks. Thats a great leader of a upcomeing team.

RG3 would have said they need to improve the protection issues.

Snowwolf and MissJagsFanatic are awesome
Quote:Snowwolf and MissJagsFanatic are awesome
I think they should hook up and go out on a date [Image: love.gif]
Quote:I think they should hook up and go out on a date [Image: love.gif]

2 misspelled paragraphs about cats and why the misspellings are correct. What entertainment!
I was a little surprised Bortles was even there to draft as I presumed the Texans would take him #1 overall.

Quote:I was a little surprised Bortles was even there to draft as I presumed the Texans would take him #1 overall.

Thank God they didn't. I bet they're kicking themselves. They didn't even go after Teddy or Carr.
Quote:Thank God they didn't. I bet they're kicking themselves. They didn't even go after Teddy or Carr.

To be fair, the Vikes shafted Houston for Teddy. And it was glorious.
Quote:To be fair, the Vikes shafted Houston for Teddy. And it was glorious.

True. But my point remains. It appears three franchise QBs, at least, have come out of that draft. The Texans, with the first pick and a need at QB, skipped them all for a guy who didn't even fit their scheme.

no offensse to anyone but there not a woman that could handle me. I would be a huge handful to care for.
Blake was a nice choice then and still is now. Far better than Johnny.

Quote:To be fair, the Vikes shafted Houston for Teddy. And it was glorious.
If the Vikings drafted Carr instead of Teddy they would probably be the best team in the NFC and a legit SB contender

Quote:no offensse to anyone but there not a woman that could handle me. I would be a huge handful to care for.
Your mom's doing it.....
Quote:I think they should hook up and go out on a date [Image: love.gif]

Too bad she lives in Mississippi.
Quote:Too bad she lives in Mississippi.
I think she moved to Gainesville....
Quote:I think she moved to Gainesville....

She said people think she lives in Mississippi since she changed her name. She then corrects me everytime I suggest she lives there. But yes, I do believe she is actually in Gainesville, so anything is possible.
Quote:She said people think she lives in Mississippi since she changed her name. She then corrects me everytime I suggest she lives there. But yes, I do believe she is actually in Gainesville, so anything is possible.

It's not hard to mistake Gainesville for Mississippi.
Quote:It's not hard to mistake Gainesville for Mississippi.
Well, it's a college town, so the average IQ is about 80 points higher...
Quote:It's not hard to mistake Gainesville for Mississippi.

Painfully true
Most of us on here are jags fans as well as people so let's treat each other as such. I'm sure most of you talking [BLEEP] about those two are shining examples of success and testicular fortitude.