Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags have the 2nd easiest schedule in the NFL for th remaining games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We only play one team with a winning record, which will be Atlanta.

We are getting healthy and peaking at the right time. We have weapons on offense to get us to the playoffs.

Hurns

ARob

Greene

Thomas

Lee - I'm not counting this guy out, he could win a game for us just like Greene did.

The playoffs are feasible, based on stregnth of schedule and how we are playing right now.
Just makes me nervous since the reason we have the easiest schedule is our division and its always up in the air if we can beat colts/texans and titans. If we can beat them we are in.

Quote:Just makes me nervous since the reason we have the easiest schedule is our division and its always up in the air if we can beat colts/texans and titans. If we can beat them we are in.

Exactly. Those remaining division games are the most important. Win those 3 and show you own the division. Even if another team ie colts or texans get more Ws by January at least the jags will show they belong.
Plus I believe we can beat the non AFC South teams, chargers and saints could be fun wins. Falcons are falling back to earth and their Def still isnt great however they do have two major weapons in Jones and Freeman. I do believe we could keep the run game in check but nervous about Jones burning us.

Honestly with all our our weapons on offense, there is no reason we shouldn't make the playoffs.

It's not other teams I worry about....it's our defense.