Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It was so worth it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok So I may have got up at 5.30am on Thursday morning, I may have done a 10 hour overtime shift then stayed up until 4.30am today.. But man it was worth it to watch the win!

Go Jags!
Of course, I mean it was 'so' worth it.. Damn tired eyes!
I just took the Friday off from work. 

Ah I didn't have work.. But my girls car had to go in for a check and I had previously promised to take it in for her.. I got some fiance points in the bank now.
I applaud both of your dedication.  I went to bed in the 4th because I was tired. I am so ashamed.

Hats off to you guys, I was struggling at midnight and work sucked the next day. Not sure I would've made it at 4:30AM

Ugh. I left the game and immediately went straight back to work. Was kinda hungover. Stopped drinking around halftime. Worked until like 3am, went home and slept till like 7:30 and was back at work at 8:30am. I'm paying for it all now though. I'm draggin sumfin fierce. Glad its the weekend. Need the catch up sleep..
I was at 38,000 feet over the South Pacific.
Quote:I applaud both of your dedication.  I went to bed in the 4th because I was tired. I am so ashamed.
It wasn't easy.. but we don't get the Jags on TV often here so I stay up when we do!

Quote:Hats off to you guys, I was struggling at midnight and work sucked the next day. Not sure I would've made it at 4:30AM

I know what you mean, the next afternoon I picked up my son for the night... seeing his face light up when I arrived at his school made it all worth while :yes:
Quote:I was at 38,000 feet over the South Pacific.

Guess there are worse places to be...
Quote:I was at 38,000 feet over the South Pacific.

Hope you were in one of those big things with wings and jet engines and someone at the controls........ :teehee: :yes:
Quote:Guess there are worse places to be...

Yeah, like 38000 feet below it.
Quote:Hope you were in one of those big things with wings and jet engines and someone at the controls........ :teehee: :yes:

Nope.  Got my cape back from the cleaners.
Quote:Nope.  Got my cape back from the cleaners.

And underpants on the outside?
Quote:And underpants on the outside?

Long before I ever acquired the cape.
Quote:Long before I ever acquired the cape.

Haha brilliant.

What a sight.
Quote:Haha brilliant.

What a sight.

If only you knew!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Long before I ever acquired the cape.

[Image: Calvin%2Band%2Bhobbes%2Bi%2Bneed%2Ba%2Bsuit.gif]
Is there a mod who can change the 'ao' to 'so'?

It's playing with my OCD now... :teehee:

Quote:Is there a mod who can change the 'ao' to 'so'?

It's playing with my OCD now... :teehee:
Better now? 
Pages: 1 2