Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How much better can we get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's be honest, so far we've had some narrow wins against some pretty feeble opposition so far. (Although we could go to the playoffs on that basis!)

But we're also seeing flashes on offense and defense of something very exciting. I'm hoping that as belief slowly grows and the players relax a little, we'll see them put it all together and we can take a big leap forward - and start dominating games from start to finish.

But do we see things suddenly click and see the Jaguars take that big leap forward this season? Are we in for more of these narrow, mistake-littered games before the real Jaguars finally emerge? Or have we reached the limits of our potential?
I think with 2 wins in a row, we are at the tip of the iceberg.

Bortles is our franchise player, coupled with the Allen Boys and Greene, our offense can be electrifying.

Our defense has been solid these past few weeks. Telvin is our leader and Fowler will be a leader next year.

Great things are coming.
Offensively, all the pieces are there aside from a couple of slots on the line. Defensively, we have some serious holes that need to be filled, but I think it's good enough to get by as long as the offense can shoulder most of the work.

Once we have a coach who knows how to win games, not how to not lose them, the Jaguars will be playoff contenders for years. Caldwell's built a great young team.