Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Burns is going to get paid when the time comes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a great pick up this guy was. He plays hurt and he makes plays.

Blackmon is an after thought bc of Burns and Robinson.

Glad Burns is a Jag!
Quote:What a great pick up this guy was. He plays hurt and he makes plays.

Blackmon is an after thought bc of Burns and Robinson.

Glad Burns is a Jag!
Come to think of it, that's the first time in several weeks that I've seen the B-word used here. I like that we've managed to focus on what we have instead of pining for someone who has no interest in being here again.
Robinson climbed the latter above 2 defenders and pulled down a 3rd and long pass from Bortles that made me forget about ol Justin Blackmon.
The allens are so good i want them to be here for a long time
Quote:The allens are so good i want them to be here for a long time

I agree. They make our offense go.
With success of the Allens and Walters,Lee might decide to add too the mix.What a nice WR group.Kudos to Dave C and Sullivan

The Allens make a nice start to having a real good offense.   If we can get Lee involved as the deep threat, and Greene involved as the slot receiver, and Thomas involved as the tight end, all we need is to strengthen our offensive line this offseason and let the good times roll!  

Hurns and Robinson were getting mugged all night.. no respect from the refs.

Honestly Blackmon would have a hard time seeing the field the way everyone else is playing. That's just me. He's missed his window and is most likely done.
Quote:Hurns and Robinson were getting mugged all night.. no respect from the refs.
So was our DL.
Quote:Hurns and Robinson were getting mugged all night.. no respect from the refs.

I noticed that too.

Were there any PI calls FOR the Jags?

I know there were several against them.
I am really liking our WR corps.  

Robinson

Hurns

Greene

Walters

Lee

Done.   Finished.   Finally.   Draft some other position.  

[Image: 6TNvDiI.jpg]

Quote:I am really liking our WR corps.  

Robinson

Hurns

Greene

Walters

Lee

where's blackmon?!?!?!?!

Hurns and Robinson are going to get huge contracts next offseason and it's going to be awesome. 
Bortles also took a late hit to his head when he ran and slid down... but no call. He took exception to it as he said something to the ref about it and when he got no response tossed the ball down away from the ref who was standing there. It was the kind of hit that... if it had been someone like brady, the flags would have been flying everywhere, but because it was bortles.... no call.

I guess this crew decided that it was going to try to 'even the score' after all the stink about a non-call against the Jags in the ravens game supposedly cost the ravens the game. Too bad refs can't be fined for this kind of obvious favoritism.

Quote:I am really liking our WR corps.  

Robinson

Hurns

Greene

Walters

Lee

I really don't see us drafting any receivers this time. We're pretty good at that position now and we have plenty of much greater needs to fill.
Quote:I really don't see us drafting any receivers this time. We're pretty good at that position now and we have plenty of much greater needs to fill.

We also have Neal Sterling who I dunno if he'll be a WR or TE or is relevant in any way, plus two WRs on IR (Benn and Washington) and 4 on the practice squad. I think we're good. 
I agree that Hurns is going to get paid but it's not going to be anywhere near the type of money ARob is going to get.

That dude is going to get some serious dough. I love Hurns but Robinson the real deal. He is a top 10 WR at the moment.

Our skill positions are set. We can really load up on linemen, both offense and defense. We've had needs at almost every position for so long, it's nice to not have to worry about an entire group of players! We're getting there.....

Hurns will be locked up at the end of this season. Along with Telvin Smith.
Pages: 1 2