Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We have done what we needed to do the past couple weeks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We won two crucial games that has set us up to potentially win the division, so far through 11 weeks.

We need to keep up the winning, in whatever way possible, but I would like to earn a victory or two in an easy fashion.

Anyways, us Jags fans need to be the biggest Jets (playing the tinhorns) and Falcons (playing the clots) fans this week...

Now we need Indy and Houston to lose.
I live in Atlanta and follow the Falcons. I hope they win. But there is something very wrong with their offense.
Quote:I live in Atlanta and follow the Falcons. I hope they win. But there is something very wrong with their offense.
I don't know how, with Freeman, Jones, White, Ryan and crew....

The Jaguars need the Falcons and Jets to win...
Can't see the Texans winning with Hoyer out...
I will post all comments about the Colts/Falcons and Jets/Texans games in my weekly NFL Games of Interest thread because that is where they belong.

Jacksonville winning the division is a long shot. We can't just be in a first place tie because the Colts and Texans already beat us.

Quote:I will post all comments about the Colts/Falcons and Jets/Texans games in my weekly NFL Games of Interest thread because that is where they belong.

I will be clicking on the "add reply " button to reply to your post because that is what I have to do in order for this website to show my reply.
Quote:We won two crucial games that has set us up to potentially win the division, so far through 11 weeks.

We need to keep up the winning, in whatever way possible, but I would like to earn a victory or two in an easy fashion.

Anyways, us Jags fans need to be the biggest Jets (playing the tinhorns) and Falcons (playing the clots) fans this week...

We never win in easy fashion. Always gotta make it look difficult. But it would be nice for once.